Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SevenSignz, 70, Warlock

Go down

SevenSignz, 70, Warlock Empty SevenSignz, 70, Warlock

Post  Seven Si Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:27 pm

Character Name: SevenSignz

Your Age: 18

Class: Warlock

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Demonology (Willing to change)

Armory Link:

Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Perseverance: Broke up, Sago: Wanted to Raid, NoP: Broke up, Warsong Clan: Wasn't progressing, Pandemonium: Got an offer from Cataclysmic, Cataclysmic: Had to stop playing WoW for personal reasons.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I enjoyed raiding when I could do it and I'm very exited to raid in WotLK. I want to be a part of a guild that I know can progress well and raid often.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A good raiding experience and becoming acquainted with a group of dependaple players that know what's what.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Great DPS and someone who'll be down for anything.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I do not because I feel it's important to have fun playing and it not seem like a job. Although I am a loyal player, I will not gquit over something stupid or because it's convienient for me, I do put RL in front of guild agendas.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Helping Others, Self, Progression, Loot.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: No pre-BC raiding experience/Kara, Gruul's, SSC, TK, ZA

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: From 10:30 pm-whenever on Thursdays, 7:00 pm-whenever every other day, Cannot raid on Fridays

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I think Player B should get it because it would be better for the guild as a whole and progression wise if the members were well geared.

Seven Si

Back to top Go down

SevenSignz, 70, Warlock Empty Re: SevenSignz, 70, Warlock

Post  Ash Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:07 pm

You used to be in this guild when we were doing Kara, I believe you were removed due to inactivity of when you took your break or so. We took you and Abyssmus in at the same time.

If you don't gquit over something convienient, then why did you leave Pandemonium for an offer from Cataclysmic?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seven Si Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:22 am

I did because a few of my real life friends were in Cata and were pushing me to join. i talked it over with Zobo before I left and wound up raiding with them even after I left.

Seven Si

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down