Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exoruh, Level 85 Destruction/Afflcition warlock

Go down

Exoruh, Level 85 Destruction/Afflcition warlock Empty Exoruh, Level 85 Destruction/Afflcition warlock

Post  Exoruh Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Character Name: Exoruh

Your Age: 18

Class: Warlock

Level: 85

Talent Spec: Destruction for PvE and Affliction for PvP

Armory Link:

Professions: Mining/skinning... 342/525 once i get mining to 525 from smelting im changing skinning to Jewelcrafting

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: juice

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Don't like where the guild is going.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I feel that Merciless is one of the strongest stading guilds on ED and I would love to be a part of your raid core and make Merciless a even bigger staple.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: More raid experience, friends, a great guild environment, and hopefully some server first.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A great and competent raider who is dedicated to PvP/PvE and whatever the guild needs. Humor and I'm just a great all-around person.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, whatever the guild im in needs me to do to help it, I will gladly do it.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Helping Others, Friends, Loot, Self.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: I have done 12/12 ICC regular in WOTLK and 6/12 in HICC 10-man, 5 or 6/12 in 25man HICC. Never been in a guild that I could raid in all my experience was done in pugs. Also did 25-man halion (easy mode) got to 38% in 25 heroic

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8/10

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? Depends on the situation with keyboard, I use mouse mostly and mouse to click on certain spells

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Often, about every day Elitistjerks.com usually and thewarlocksden.com

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Geared, Bella on her hunter she has so many alts

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):
All of the above

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?
Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
Whenever raid times are required

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: B because whatever helps another raider get upgraded will essentially help the raid not having a select geared amount of people that doesn't help the raid I'd rather have 25 decently geared raiders then a majority of the raid have awesome gear and everyone else in the process of still getting geared. I hope you know what I mean by that lol.

Exoruh

Back to top Go down

Exoruh, Level 85 Destruction/Afflcition warlock Empty Re: Exoruh, Level 85 Destruction/Afflcition warlock

Post  Ash Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Your app looks good, contact me in game for further details regarding joining.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down