Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teroth Destruction Warlock

Go down

Teroth Destruction Warlock Empty Teroth Destruction Warlock

Post  Teroth Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:07 pm

Character Name:Teroth

Your Age:26

Class:Warlock

Level:70

Talent Spec:Destruction

Armory Link:

Professions:Enchanting, Tailoring

Current Guild:Hard Like Heroic

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Hard Like Heroic-They kicked alot of members recently and isnt raid anymore or at least to new expansion.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:I am looking for a good non elitist raiding guild with friendly people to not only run raids but heroics, quests, arena atc.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:A good environment with no drama that i can enjoy the game better and along the way improve my character not only with gear but raid knowledge.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:A warlock that is willing to try his best even though still learning in raids and one that will help out guild members w/e I can.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:Yes I recently came from the game FFXI where pretty much everything you need a group for. So in that game I learned alot about how to work with others to achieve a set goal.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends>Helping Others in guild>Self>progression>Loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:None

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:No

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:Yes I have all of those

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:My work schedule is really random but if i join i can make it so I can make all 3 raids a week with an exception now and then.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:Depends, if player A and Player B both show up on a regular Basis and player A has goten alot more items in those raids then player B, but if they have goten the same and Player A has put more effort into improving his gear outside of raids then both should be able to roll.

Teroth

Back to top Go down