Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hapos - Level 80 Affliction Warlock

Go down

Hapos - Level 80 Affliction Warlock Empty Hapos - Level 80 Affliction Warlock

Post  hapos Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Character Name: hapos

Your Age: 31

Class: Warlock

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Affliction

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=hapos

Professions: Enchanting (450 - All Shard and Abyss Recipies) / Tailoring (447 / 450)

Current Guild: Decrepit

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: We have the desire to merge into a larger guild. On Alliance / Chromaggus I played with Poison Arrow and Disgruntled for over a year.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: To have more exposure to end game content and general opportunities to party with guild members for badge farming / and ad-hoc 10 man content and knocking off achievements without having to spend countless hours being patient with the PuG scene (I do have a PUG pet though).

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A group environment that will help me to develop into a more skilled player, to be more effective with my class and spec, and to best utilize the gear and stats that are specific to my class.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: An experienced, committed, and team-oriented guild member who has leadership experience, and is open and willing to take and offer constructive criticism to his fellow guild members.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I do. I enjoy spending time getting to know the players in a guild and learning from thier experience. I also appreciate the diversity in experience and perspective each player brings to a guild. One of the most interesting aspects of this game is how class / spec combo's really drive the success of guild / raid progression. With each player intimately knowing his/her class & spec, one can achieve things as a group that are not possible alone.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Friends (I include Guild mates here), Loot, Self, Helping Others (Randoms).

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: Lots. I've been raiding with end-game content progression since BC, and have pre-BC raid experience. On my alliance main (I came to horde after 3 years playing alliance) I have over a year of raiding experience in BC and Wrath. On that toon I progressed through Naxx 10 / 25, OS Multi-Drake, EoE 10 / 25 and started with Ulduar 10 / 25 when it was released before rolling horde and forming Decrepit. BC raids I have completed all, up to and including 25 BT. I know Pre-BC raids with the exception of Naxx (no longer applicable).

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 6 - Everyday I learn new things about my spec. I am excited to learn from other Merciless players.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Ashuos

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes, I have Ventrilo and DBM. I have experience and have used Omen. I will install it again after I finish posting my application.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
I am available Mon - Thurs from 6:30pm to 2:30am server time
Friday & Sat anytime, and Sunday from as early as 8am to 12am server.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

I have mixed feelings about this scenario. If player A wins, and has been farming that piece of gear, player A should have first right to the gear. However, that does not exclude player A from choosing to give it to player B. This is the nature of choice. It's always important for guild / team members to consider the cost / benefit of offering a given piece of gear to player B. Each circumstance will call for a different decision. Philisophically, I am in favor of people having the right to choose. Personally, if I knew it was a big upgrade for another member that would help the guild progress through content faster, I would offer it to player B.

hapos

Back to top Go down