Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Shaman lvl 80

Go down

Resto Shaman lvl 80 Empty Resto Shaman lvl 80

Post  Nazall Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Character Name: Nazall

Your Age: 35

Class: Shaman

Level: 80

Talent Spec: duel spec of Resto Shaman / Enhance .....resto being my main spec

Armory Link

Professions: herbalism and alchemy

Current Guild: Twilighters

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Endeavors ....they are recruiting like crazy and I just got lost in the mix. Stood as a standby for quite some time and when I finally got a chance to show my stuff I was pulled off for someone who was just recruited in.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Friend of mine told me that you were looking for healers and that you are a very capable guild.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I hope to finally be able to show that I am a good healer (I love the healing class) and not only help myself but also the guild into progressing further into the raids

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A very good healer . One that is dependable and knows his class

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: yes Raiding is built on team work we all have our part and you must be guild oriented or you are nothing.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): friends/progression/helping others/loot/self

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: I have played this game since it first came out. Did all the Pre BC and BC raids except for black temple, was never in a good enough guild to do BT. In Wrath I have done all raiding up to 10 uld (up to Hordir) and some 25 uld

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9 there is always room to learn more

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: not at this time but I have raided in pugs with some of your members

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: yes/yes/and yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: given enough time as to when raids will happen I can make it any time. My schedule is always changing but I have control over when I work and when I am off.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I have first and formost always been about the guild. The guild would benefit the most from the player getting the larger upgrade.

Nazall

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman lvl 80 Empty Re: Resto Shaman lvl 80

Post  Demonicangel Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Whisper me in game id like to test your skills sometime.
Demonicangel
Demonicangel

Back to top Go down