Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto shaman App

Go down

Resto shaman App Empty Resto shaman App

Post  Grimrock Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Character Name: Grimröck

Your Age: 26

Class: Shaman

Level: 85

Talent Spec: Resto

Armory Link: says that i cant be found -.-

Professions: Herb/Alch in process of leveling it

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot121310124528.jpg/

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): Have not participated in a raid as off yet

Current Guild: Guildless

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: No time to Bleed

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I want to be at the forefront of raiding in Cata and I believe Merciless is a guild who has already proven that it has the right leadership and players to do so. I only briefly spoke to one member and he was helpful and professional. he also mentioned you were one of the top guilds in WOTLK on Emerald dream, which is a great achievement.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Enjoyment of being able to raid at the highest level of this game I pay to play, and with time, becoming part of a social group of people who enjoy and have fun while playing. oh and also hoping to make my toon look ultra sexy Wink ( IM ONLY IN IT FOR THE EPIXXX)....

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Nothing really....Razz I am a old school WoW player, who has always excelled at the game and I love a sense of challenge. I like being surrounded by competent players who also believe in teamwork and dedication into overcoming raid encounters. I want to be the best at what I do, be it healing/tanking or DPSing and I want to be around the best also. Merciless will gain a player who understand how WoW and teamwork go hand in hand into accomplishing goals and a nice guy who doesn't mind giving up small perks for the greater good of the guild and progression. (ill share my epixx's with yous guys)

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I do, I played solo for a while, when I was moving from England to Canada, things were not stable and I did not want to commit myself to a guild. Things have settled down now and I miss being in a guild and raiding at high levels.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Friends, Helping others, Loot, Self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: : I have been playing wow competitively for years and I always was with guilds who managed to get to end game content, and I don't mean the easy end game content we have had in WOTLK. I raided through MC/BWL/ZG/Naxx/ back in the days, I was a mage officer and helped our raid leader with tactics and organization. When BC hit, i rolled a rogue and joined a guild who successfully raided and completed Kara/SSC/Gruul/Maggy/TK/BT and SWP, I was rogue officer and also a recruitment officer. I want to experience Cata end game raiding and i think Merciless are have the leadership and the people to accomplish this goal. In WOTLK i raided, Ulduar 10 and 25 man hardmodes on my EU account, TOC 10 25 man some hardmodes done/Maggy/Naxx all of it/ ICC, 10 man LK.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9 (still getting used to cata healing though, it's a challenge and one which isn't helped by nab tanks and DPS -.-

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? No and no

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? MMO and Elitest Jerks

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Unfortunately not

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): yes I have them all

Thanks for your time reading my wall of text Smile

Grim

Grimrock

Back to top Go down

Resto shaman App Empty Re: Resto shaman App

Post  Ash Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Excellent app but I think you missed a few questions at the end.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimrock Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) i don't

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: i can start at the raid times mentioned to me in game. 7-11 with some flexibility Smile

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I believe Player B should receive the item. Especially if player B is a tank or healer, since guild progression takes precedence over greed. If an item will give a player a boost in helping the raid then it should go to them over a minor upgrade!

This is in response to some of the questions that i apparently missed :S

Thanks again

Grim

Grimrock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down