Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruha 70 Resto Shaman

Go down

Bruha 70 Resto Shaman Empty Bruha 70 Resto Shaman

Post  Bruha Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:01 pm

Character Name:Bruha

Your Age:31

Class:Shaman

Level:70

Talent Spec:Resto 8/0/53

Armory Link:
Professions:375 Herbalism/375 Alchemy (Elixir Spec)

Current Guild:Forgotten Warriors

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Lack of progression/To hopefully join my ex-guildies in Merciless.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:To rejoin my friends.Further PvE endgame progression. And to meet new friends.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:The chance to meet new friends. To learn more about my class(and the game in general) .

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:A skilled healer who actually loves healing Smile

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:Yes.I've only been in 3 guilds and Forgotten Warriors was just really a rebuilding of my first guild.As to why, I like making friends and helping people out.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Friends,Progression,Helping Others,Loot,Self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:Kara,Gruul's

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Only my ex Forgotten Warriors friends to the best of my knowledge.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:Yes to all.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:Thursday's and Sunday's are almost always open the rest of the week I am usually available staring from either 6:00pm server or 8:30pm server until probably 2:00am server.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:Depends on what the pre-established loot rules are but hopefully Player A would care enough about his/her guildies( and progression as a guild) to pass on the loot in that case.

Bruha

Back to top Go down