Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xaeric-Resto/Ele Shaman 85

2 posters

Go down

Xaeric-Resto/Ele Shaman 85 Empty Xaeric-Resto/Ele Shaman 85

Post  Xaeric Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:28 am

Character Name: Xaeric

Your Age: 26

Class: Shaman

Level: 85

Talent Spec: Resto

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/xaeric/simple

Professions:Mining-525/Herbalism-525

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):Not sure how to create a link?

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):Do not currently have a screenshot of this.

Current Guild:None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Knights of The Dawn -They are primarily an RP guild I would like to see the content.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I heard you guys were the best of the best and I would like to better myself as a player and rekindle the feeling of downing hard content with a group of people.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Coordinated groups/Challenging myself/Improving my skills

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:A great player willing to stick it out and help anyone.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I enjoy nothing more then working as a team and getting stuff down, cant do this alone.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping Others/Friends/Progression/Self/Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:MC/BWL/BT/Naxx/Ulduar/ICC10

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):8

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I use a combination of mouse turning and keyboard straffing and all of my spells are hotkeyed.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Elitest Jerks

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:No

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):All of the above.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:Any

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Depends on the players conduct in raids, is player B on time and knows his shit better then player A? Normally I would say the person who is the biggest upgrade for but it really depends on player skill/conduct.

Xaeric

Back to top Go down

Xaeric-Resto/Ele Shaman 85 Empty Re: Xaeric-Resto/Ele Shaman 85

Post  phreak Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:09 am

This is the correct spec and glyphs for raiding restoration shamans
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#hhZbhMZfGbMsdcoGo:dsMmc0Mm0

I dont know if you logged out in some elemental gear or what but from what i can see from your armory is that you are reforging crit and haste to mastery while only having 365 haste. Haste has always been a powerful stat for the restoration tree.

Pretty much what im trying to say is you should not be reforging mastery it should be the least of your concern this early in the expansion because everyone is going to have mana issues, you want to have as much haste and crit as possible while keeping enough spirit to comfortably heal and not go OOM quickly but also balancing out a good amount of haste so you heal more and faster.

Spirit > Crit > Haste > Mastery
This should be your priority list for stats at the moment, If you have too much of one stat move on to the next one.

phreak

Back to top Go down

Xaeric-Resto/Ele Shaman 85 Empty Thanks for the help!

Post  Xaeric Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 am

I have made the changes to my spec and the glyphs, thank you for guiding me in this manner. As far as Reforging I just redid my gear and readjusted my stats accordingly, I didnt reforge spirit or crit but I did sacrifice mastery for haste.

Xaeric

Back to top Go down

Xaeric-Resto/Ele Shaman 85 Empty Had Fun

Post  Xaeric Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Thanks for having me in your raid yesterday it was a blast, I apologize but for some reason I kept getting booted off the server everytime we engaged Omicron. If you guys are ever short a healer please keep me in mind.

Thanks again,
Xaeric the Epic Shaman

Xaeric

Back to top Go down

Xaeric-Resto/Ele Shaman 85 Empty Re: Xaeric-Resto/Ele Shaman 85

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down