Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental/ Resto shaman

Go down

Elemental/ Resto shaman Empty Elemental/ Resto shaman

Post  Redheals Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Character Name:Redheåls

Your Age:19

Class:Shaman

Level:80

Talent Spec: Elemental/Resto

Armory Link: Elemental: Http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Redheåls

Professions: 450Herbalism/450Alchemy

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI in raid combat:

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild:Endeavors

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: They are an incredible guild I have been with them since naxx. but in the end it ended up falling apart.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I wish to further my raid progression. And a new home to start somewhere fresh. hopefully with no drama and being able to get along with people.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: being able to raid and have fun playing the game. hopefully meet new people and getting along with them. progressing together and seeing whats at the end. also maybe ill learn more about my class. hopefully ill be told if there somthing i can improve on.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: An experienced and dedicated raider i dont give up. also helping out the other players specifically other shamans if possible giving them pointers if they need it and giving advice.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: yes, i try to get along with everyone and not creating drama around the guild.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): progression, friends, helping others, self, loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:came in a few months before bc ended

BC: cleared up to hyjal

WotLK: naxx:full clear
EOE: full clear.
Ulduar: 10 and 25 cleared to yogg. and have done alot of 10 man hard modes.
Toc: 10 man norm and hardmode cleared. 25 norm and 25 Northern beast hardmode.
ICC: 10 man downed plague wing have not seen crimson hall yet. 25 man cleared lower spire

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):7 i do not know enhancement

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? use my mouse to turn and to click the odd spell. most of my spells are bound

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? i talk to other shamans alot about there gear i also use armory to see how the higher up elemental shamans are doing with there gear see what there taking and not taking and gemming. i dont usually use sites may use elitist jerks every once in awhile to see if rotation has changed a bit.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:no

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):yes i have them all

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:atm 7pm-1pm all days

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

player B should get the upgrade the more u gear the lower people up the more the future raids will be successful. Elemental/ Resto shaman ScreenShot_012510_182437

Redheals

Back to top Go down

Elemental/ Resto shaman Empty Re: Elemental/ Resto shaman

Post  Nazall Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:56 pm

endeavors fell apart ?
Nazall
Nazall

Back to top Go down