Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Shaman - 80

Go down

Elemental Shaman - 80 Empty Elemental Shaman - 80

Post  Andysan Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Character Name: Andysan

Your Age:19

Class: Troll Elemental Shaman

Level:80

Talent Spec: 57/14/0

Armory Link:

Professions: Enchanting

Current Guild: Wtfitzallofus

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Own guild.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Interested in playing my Shaman again on this server, and hoping to get back into PvE.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I hope to gain new friends and to see different content I never thought I'd ever see due to PvP.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A great friend who is easy to talk to and get along with.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Definitely. Same as above and because I don't argue with anyone, especially over this game. I'm what you call "that nice guy".

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Loot, friends, progression, helping others, self.

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: Played during Pre-BC, but never go to content. Was a MT in BC upto Gruul and decided to PvP. Playing on two different servers with multiple characters atm. Cleared all content in Lich King upto Mimiron.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): This class specifically, I say 7.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No I do not.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes to all.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Sun, on time up to whenever. Tues are maybes due to work. Thurs, same as Sun.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Definitely B, because I'm not a douche bag like that. It may be something I'm going for for a long time, but if it helps someone else more than me, sure. BUT it also depends on the person. If hes a douche himself or something and I see that he does not deserve due to reasons, for example, how he treats me, then I may take it. MAYBE.

Andysan

Back to top Go down