Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman MS: Elemental OS: Resto

Go down

Shaman  MS: Elemental  OS: Resto Empty Shaman MS: Elemental OS: Resto

Post  Docphil Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:51 am

Character Name:Docphil

Your Age:22

Class:Shaman

Level:80

Talent Spec:Elemental and off spec Resto

Armory Link:

Professions: JC(will be most likely changing to Herbs) and Alchemy

Current Guild:Seven Deadly Sins (Madoran server)

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Misery, Vigil, Serendipity. I've played for 4 years now and guilds have fallen apart, broken up, but I have always played with friends.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: My wife transferred to Emerald Dream a few months ago and loves it. The guild I'm in now is drying up and people have started to remember that this is a game. I want a place that has people that want to play well and have fun doing it and it seems like my wife has made a few friends on the server and most people I've talked to on ED have been great.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A great guild, a few wow friends, and great experiences downing some big bosses!

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Merciless will gain a dedicated player willing to help anyone where I can. I'll use my pro keyboard techniques I've learned in the Air Force! Razz lol jk

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Many times I've passed on loot that was a bigger upgrade for another guildie. Why? Because as a whole its better for the guild and maybe that boost in spell power or crit will help us down the next boss.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): From highest to lowest- Friends, self, helping others, progression, loot.

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: Pre-BC MC and Naxx. BC - Everything up to but not including KJ Sad. Wrath- Up to 25 man Anub in TOC

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): I would say a solid 8.5, I'll never say I know everything there is about my class and certainly others. I do know what rotation I should use, how to adapt it for different encounters, what stats to itemize for, and what tools to use in order to determine what I need to do. Hell I'll work on programming something to help me out if I really need to.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: At the moment I've only spoken to Ashuos in game but I don't know anyone...yet!

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen:Always

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:Mon-Thursday from 6pm-11pm and Sat&Sun all day pretty much

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: It would be best if B received it for the better good of guild progression but the nature of wow is the "chance" of getting loot.

Docphil

Back to top Go down

Shaman  MS: Elemental  OS: Resto Empty Re: Shaman MS: Elemental OS: Resto

Post  Ash Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:01 am

I don't remember speaking with you in game, which character was it on?

In your elemental set, you have green gems socketed into your chest of ilevel 226, rare gems in your ilevel 219 belt, yet you have an epic gem in your 219 shoulder, and 219 weapon, this doesn't seem to make sense...

Your cloak, boots, and chest are not enchanted. Your helm, shoulder, bracers, and weapon have lower level enchants on them. Is this a money issue or something else?

You don't seem to be exalted with Hodir, and possibly not with Kiron Tor, are you buying commendation badges and wearing tabards when doing the heroics?

Thanks for your application. Contact Ashuos in game, I'll be on later this evening.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down