Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mithion - Protection/Holy Paladin

Go down

Mithion - Protection/Holy Paladin Empty Mithion - Protection/Holy Paladin

Post  Mithion Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Character Name: Mithion

Your Age: 18

Class: Paladin

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 0/58/13

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Mithion

Professions: Inscription/Alchemy (Priest alt does herbalism)

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Chasing Doom - Lots of drama made it more undesirable to continue.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I'm interested in joining because I want a nice raiding guild to make friends and have fun raiding.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I think I will learn a lot of things about the game, others, and more about myself in general.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Merciless would gain an competent ally who will help venture towards their goals as a raiding guild.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, I consider my self very guild-oriented. I like to do things with others and achieve goals that we can't accomplish on our own.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Friends, Helping Others, Self, Loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia's Lair, Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon, Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep, Hyjal, Black Temple, and very little Sunwell

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes / Yes / Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Monday-Friday: 5pm-12am server Sunday/Saturday: 6pm-12am server, just depends when I can finish at work.

Mithion

Back to top Go down