Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaraydis Lvl 85 Holy Paladin

Go down

Zaraydis Lvl 85 Holy Paladin Empty Zaraydis Lvl 85 Holy Paladin

Post  Zara Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Character Name: Zaraydis

Your Age: 16

Class: Paladin

Level: 85

Talent Spec: Holy

Armory Link

Professions:Mining/Blacksmithing

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): I use normal WoW UI and dont find any other UI's helpful.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): Ive done Baradin Hold i will be glad to link you the acheivment in game

Current Guild: THE SADISTIC ONES

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Only been in THE SADISTIC ONES

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I Love to raid and i would like to join a progressing guild like Merciless

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I will become more skilled at raiding and have fun in my wow experience with you guys

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: They will gain a great holy paladin that will be active and help with raids

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I love guilds they are fun and they make wow worth playing

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Helping Others,Friends,progression,loot, and self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: I have done baradin hold no wipes with 2 heals 2 tanks and 6 dps we got him down in 3 minutes, Blackwing Decent: Ive gotten the omnitron defence system to 50% almost down i have kingslayer.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): About 8 1/2

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I use my keyboard to turn but i keybind i dont click

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?I research my holy palasin class by using youtube i look up how to heal or dps ect. within the most recent patch and i use some of my own tips that i find helpfull for my class

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:No but i hope to get to know all of you

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): I have all of the listed Vent, DBM, Omen, and a mic

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? I have a mobile authenticator

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: From 3:00 PM Eastern Time to 11:00 PM Eastern Time.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:. I Think player a should get the loot because player b gets a larger upgrade and does not need that peice of gear

Zara

Back to top Go down

Zaraydis Lvl 85 Holy Paladin Empty Re: Zaraydis Lvl 85 Holy Paladin

Post  Keypad Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:52 am

- You reforged spirit to haste ? This is wrong
- Your prot spec is wrong
- Your holy spec is even worse, I assume it's for PvP but even then you applied as Holy and we are a PvE guild.
- Your gear is bad and not enchanted or gemmed (i'm only referring to the 346+ gear)
- Your armory link does not work
- You did not provide a screenshot of your UI
- You turn with your keyboard, this is slow and inefficient
- You clearly have missed the point of some questions. Combat logs are not achievements and read the last question again.

Keypad

Back to top Go down