Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atrax 80 Holy Paladin

Go down

Atrax 80 Holy Paladin Empty Atrax 80 Holy Paladin

Post  Atrax Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Character Name: Atrax

Your Age:23

Class:Paladin

Level:80

Talent Spec: Holy 53/0/18

Armory Link:

Professions: None really right now, will be Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing soon.

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I've already talked to Ashuos about this.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Raiding.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Purples.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Healing.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, I'm always willing to donate things to the Guild's cause as well as offer any services to Guildmates for free.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Most important to least? If we're talking about from a Raiding Stand Point: Progression, Helping Others, Loot, Friends, Self.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Everything except AQ 40/Naxx // Everything before BT

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:No.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I'm very available right now.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: It goes to player B because upgrading that player is more beneficial to the raid, which is more beneficial to progression, which leads to more loot.

Atrax

Back to top Go down