Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silektra Holy Paladin

5 posters

Go down

Silektra Holy Paladin Empty Silektra Holy Paladin

Post  Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Character Name: Grand Crusader Silektro

Your Age: 22

Class: Paladin

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 54/17/2

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Silektro

Professions: Engineering / Jewelcrafting

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-w793nco8y0wuoth4/
Current Guild: Shattered Oath

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Kingsguard (preBC fuck yeah us top 25); Defiant/Wreckless (bc until sunwell); Shattered Oath and i'm leaving because its not the guild i joined 2 years ago

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: cant raid all the time because i'm working on my final projects for my bachelors in computer engineering. I normally get home right as your raid time starts if not a bit later

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I've changed my focus in the game. i don't care as much about the hardcore raiding anymore, its more about having fun because i cant raid as much now.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I pretty much just wanna be somewhere where i don't get treated like i'm the worst player ever even though i know i'm decent. I've been friends with alot of Merciless

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, I've been in Shattered Oath since their first downing of Kalecgoes 2 years ago?

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends > Progression > Helping Others > Self > Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: raided with shattered oath for all of bc content, felmyst pre 3.0, KJ after 3.0. Glory of the Raider 25 man on my mage, Silektra. Retired her after our first kill of Yogg Saron and started playing my holy paladin. Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10 and 25 man; TOGC10 and 25 Insanity (GRAND CRUSADER WOOO). ICC10N cleared, 9/12 ICC10H cleared ( didnt get putricide, sindragosa, arthas). ICC25N only boss i havent seen is blood princes for some odd reason. havent killed arthas though on 25man

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):10. I breathe paladin

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? no; some abilities i dont trust myself to keybind (divine sacrifice, loh) arent keybound

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? yes, elitistjerks is a bible for me

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Ezmeralle, Gebrinius, Gruawl, Ash

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):
i have everything.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: my schedule is somewhat messed up because of my capstone classes, i normally get home by 7:15-7:30 server. I honestly dont care if i'm not taken always, its more to help you guys where i can and be in a much more enjoyable environment

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: it depends on how reliable player b is, if that player is just as reliable and just as competent as player a, player b deserves that loot more, but if its not that case Player A deserves it

- I also have my geared mage and geared hunter if dps is needed; not in it for loot more for the fun of the game

Back to top Go down

Silektra Holy Paladin Empty Re: Silektra Holy Paladin

Post  Ash Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 pm

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):10. I breathe paladin

Only person I can believe so far that has put a 10.

Contact me in game tomorrow.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:53 am

HAHAHAHA WTF i look at your armory link and i see a fucking walrus in damn paladin gear
WTF lol!
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:09 am

april 1st, you can also see both my professions are fishing!

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:11 am

haha ya i see that now. forgot everyone else has lame attempts at being funny on april 1st like myself.

i failed so hard this year... sigh.
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicangel Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:40 am

Gotta love how it says ninjaed on items you recieved
Demonicangel
Demonicangel

Back to top Go down

Post  xiojade Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:02 am

silektro wrote:Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Ezmeralle, Gebrinius, Gruawl, Ash

Crying or Very sad

but yeh this guy...is good
xiojade
xiojade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:24 am

man i havent talked to you 3 gender changes and 3 race changes for you ago. Wreckless times.

Back to top Go down

Post  xiojade Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:45 am

silektro wrote:man i havent talked to you 3 gender changes and 3 race changes for you ago. Wreckless times.

hey! i changed race only once ;P

never see Cflames on anymore. and what ever happened to Barkiel?
xiojade
xiojade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:45 am

um, Cflames quit earlier this month, Barkiel became Ayperos this expansion and quit earlier tier 10 Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Slitther Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:50 pm

impressive 5v5 score i was told 2k was easy but what do i know? i think 2085 is good.

Slitther

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down