Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-80 holy paladin

2 posters

Go down

-80 holy paladin Empty -80 holy paladin

Post  déwz Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Character Name:déwz

Your Age:19

Class:paladin

Level:80

Talent Spec:holy

Armory Link

Professions: jewelcrafting blacksmithing

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat)

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): sry i dont have a wol because i stoped raiding for about 5 months.

Current Guild: the crew

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Well my old guild was solace on server arathor and my reason for leaving the server was it's a very bad server there was only 1 good raiding guild on the server horde side i came to Emerald Dream with a rogue friend.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:Because i wanted to get back into raiding and corvic told me you guys are very good.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:i would like to gain new friends a positive raiding Environment and some fun experince

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:Merciless would gain a healer that knows his class and has alot of high personal awareness

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? why?: yes because i always help people if they ask and i am out going.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
friends
progression
helping otheres
loot
self
List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
cleared 10/25 naxx 10/25 maly 10/25os3d 10ulduar all hard modes befor toc 25 ulduar most of the hard modes befor toc 10/25toc and icc up to surfang

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):8

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?i use my mouse

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Elitist Jerks read alot of stuff on fourms and test them out

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:no

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):yes i have everything

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:3pmserver to 3amserver

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:i think player A should get the loot because he won the roll if he wants to pass for player b because its a bigger upgrade thats fine

Again, please be sure to fill this out completely & honestly. This is your first and last impression for our guild. Thank you for your cooperation.

déwz

Back to top Go down

-80 holy paladin Empty Re: -80 holy paladin

Post  Mytokendk Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:30 pm

No armory link
No pic of UI
No WOL
Half ass app.

Mytokendk

Back to top Go down

-80 holy paladin Empty app

Post  dewz Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm

sry about that i thought i had everything on the app well i know now its like a90% chance i wont get in but here
armory

ui

dewz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Your application is lacking a lot of effort in detail for many questions, which is what we look for in applicants.

We're currently full on holy paladins at this time and you would be seeing 99% bench time.

Thanks and good luck!
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down