Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection Paladin, Dual talent Holy

Go down

Protection Paladin, Dual talent Holy Empty Protection Paladin, Dual talent Holy

Post  Saturos Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:04 am

Character Name: Sąturos

Your Age: 16

Class: Paladin

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Protection

Armory Link:

Professions:

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Lack of Progression and Lack of Raids in Ulduar

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Suggested to join for there raiding abilities and progress

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Knowledge of Ulduar, Knowledge of Tanking

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: An Experienced and Available Paladin

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I never really got along with guilds when I was leveling, yet at 80 I have found that they are essential if you want to get the full experience of raiding

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Friends, Self, Loot, Helping Others

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: Only as a Holy Paladin Raiding Karazhan

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):8

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I was told by Ashuos how to apply and general information about the Guild

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Almost all Weekdays I am free, Pacific time is 2 hours behind server time so I usually play around 4 PM to 2 AM

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B, since it is a bigger upgrade the raid will get more use out of it than Player A taking it.

Saturos

Back to top Go down

Protection Paladin, Dual talent Holy Empty Typo

Post  Saturos Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:06 am

Armory:

Professsions: Mining 450 Engineerging 442

Saturos

Back to top Go down