Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daglass - 80 Protection/Retribution Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Daglass - 80 Protection/Retribution Paladin Empty Daglass - 80 Protection/Retribution Paladin

Post  Daglass Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 am

Character Name: Daglass

Your Age: 25

Class: Paladin

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 05/54/12

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malfurion&n=Dej

Professions: 450 Blacksmithing / Jewelcrafting

Current Guild: Guildless at the moment, still on Malfurion realm.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
Malfurion Realm - Crimson Tempest guild - Terrible attitudes and raided too much for my taste.
- Plan B - Guild disbanded from small interest in raiding anymore.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I received a reply on a thread I created on the Guild Recruitment Forums. I like what I saw and would really like to talk to some folks on vent or something before hand. (I would be a server transfer)

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Hopefully a bit more fun out of this game. Mainly I'm looking for some new pals to play with in the end.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A reliable person and player. I consider myself a smart player and don't make stupid mistakes. I'm also willing to spec or do anything the guild asks of me to some extent.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, I honestly can't imagine playing this game guildless for so long. I've never had problems trying to fit in with others and I'm very welcoming.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Loot

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences:
Pre-BC: Nothing much past Ony and UBRS.
BC: Cleared up to half way through Black Temple before the nerf
Wrath: Cleared all content pre3.2, took a break before 3.2 went live and I'm trying to catch back up in pugs.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8, I haven't dealt with holy this xpac, so I'm sure there's a handful of things I'm not aware of that changed.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Afraid not!

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes, yes and yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: M-F 7pm-1am CST, Sa-Su anytime

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I believe other things should be taken into consideration. How long has each player been attending runs, has one player received a noticeable amount of gear over the other? If they're both full time raiders though, I'd say Player B.

Daglass

Back to top Go down

Daglass - 80 Protection/Retribution Paladin Empty Re: Daglass - 80 Protection/Retribution Paladin

Post  Ash Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:04 am

Hey if you can please hop on our server and contact someone for our vent info. We can't post it here for obvious reasons. =) Thank you!
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down