Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xll 70 Retribution Paladin

Go down

Xll 70 Retribution Paladin Empty Xll 70 Retribution Paladin

Post  Xll Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:17 pm

Character Name:Xll (XLL, Twelve)

Your Age:26

Class:Ret Paladin

Level:70

Talent Spec:Ret, 5/8/40

Professions:Blacksmithing/Miner (359/375 respectivly)

Current Guild:None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Bloodscourge Pillagers, Velocity, Malicious Intentions. I was in BSP for a good long while but they quit raiding and all the dedicated raiders moved on to other guilds, Velocity I was in for a short time but I didnt agree with some of the officers languags and racists remarks in guild chat. Malicious Intentions is a group of very nice people and most are still my friends however im looking for something on a T5 level of raiding.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:Ive met some of the guys in the guild and they seem to have solid heads on their shoulders. im looking for a T5 raid guild to run with that doesnt have a dedicated ret pally already.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Hopefully it will be a mutual benifit. I hope to gain personal progression and experience and hope to give a solid DPS with raid utility.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Probably should have read this question before I answered the last one >.>

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. ~Vince Lambardi

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):This question is a double edged swords of sorts. I never really thought of ranking the order of importance. At this time with WotlK comming out I would have to go with Progression (Want to see BT before wotlk), Loot, Friends, self, Helping others (This is of course assuming those others arent in the same category as friends).

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:Kara, ZA, Gruuls, Mags, SSC, Hyjal.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:I dont KNOW anyone personal but have grouped with several people and as stated before they seemed to have solid heads on their shoulders.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:Yes, yes, yes and yes. Shouldn't every raider?

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:Well I bartend nights and usually am home no later than 9 server. But the good thing about my line of work is I can make my own schedule so attending at least 2 of the raid nights per week shouldnt be a problem.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: That would depend on the situation. I have been on both sides of it. If player A had been seeking that peice of loot for some time and only attending said raid for it then I would say give it to player A. Of course if player B really needed the upgrade then this has to be taken into consideration as well. All players involved (Especially in a guild setting) should be courtious to other players and keep their needs in mind. If you raid as a guild then you should improve your gear as a guild.

Xll

Back to top Go down

Xll 70 Retribution Paladin Empty Re: Xll 70 Retribution Paladin

Post  Ash Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:01 am

I will contact you in game, or whisper Ashuos. Thanks
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down