Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sathella - 80 - Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Sathella - 80 - Paladin Empty Sathella - 80 - Paladin

Post  Sathella Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:39 am

Character Name: Sathella

Your Age: 23

Class: Paladin

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Prot

Armory Link: Armory Link

Professions: Mining/Blacksmithing

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): They are all super old, none of them really represent my current set up.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): N/A

Current Guild: Unguilded

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: <After Hours> removed while I was logged off, Liebling refused to rejoin guild as long as I was in it.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Mainly, I have several friends in merciless (see below) who I miss playing with and I want a group of people who can get through content without a lot of drama. I am tired of guild drama.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Good times, satisfying raid experiences, doing random world shit with other guild members.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I am always at a raid on time. I have never missed a raid without proper notification (school related things). I am very dependable and have a ‘this may blow immensely but I’ll stick it out for everyone else’ mentality.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Very much so, I enjoy having people to talk too, seein the activity. I enjoy the family feel a good guild has.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, progression, Helping others, Self/Loot.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: I have been playing since the start of Burning Crusade, in WotLK full clears of, Naxx 10/25, Maly 10/25, OS 10/25 Uld 10/25, ToC 10/25, ToGC 10, ICC 10/25 H 10/25 (excluding lich king), RS 10/25

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): I play protection mainly, so for that 8. IF you factor in holy and ret, 6 never really tried holy.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I mouse turn and use 80% keybinds.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I ask other players, read forums. I look at tankspot.com, maintankadin.com. Occasionally I will look at Elitist Jerks.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Yes, Gustave, Nymphinia and Byrdyth.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes to all.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Yes, I have the key fob.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 6pm-1am mon-fri. Sat and sun, free all day.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Depends, If they are both consistent players then it should go to B. But lets say B has a very poor attendance record (blows off raid days) then it should go to the player who puts in the time and effort to be there.

Sathella

Back to top Go down

Sathella - 80 - Paladin Empty Re: Sathella - 80 - Paladin

Post  Ash Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm

This is going off of level 80 raiding, and 4.3 changes, nothing to do with cata.

I don't understand why you're gemming for dodge and stam? The only red gem to activate your meta should be in the helm, and at that, it should be a 10 parry and 15 stam, since it's parry that's lower than dodge so you will get more out of it.

Your reforging is all over the place. As of 4.3 you should be reforging your dodge/parry to hit to become hit capped, which you already are, then to get soft expertise cap, which you're missing by 3, then to mastery to get 102.4%. To an even finer level, you're reforging parry to something else when you should be reforging dodge since you have an extra 2% to work with in order to lower diminishing returns. At the same time, you're reforging some stats to expertise, and then reforging expertise to other stats. How does that even make sense to move stats around?

Also after 4.3 you should be using blood draining to replace mongoose, not blade ward. And 18stam to shield, instead of titanium plating. The shoulder enchant should be the Hodir one as well.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): They are all super old, none of them really represent my current set up.

Well, gee then, maybe you should take a current up to date screen shot and post it? Rolling Eyes

Also, After Hours uses World of Logs, I don't know why you didn't post that.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down