Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valefarr, 85 Paladin

Go down

Valefarr, 85 Paladin Empty Valefarr, 85 Paladin

Post  Valefarr1423 Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:46 am

Character Name: Valefarr

Class: Paladin

Level: 85

Talent Spec: Retribution

Professions: Mining (525) / Blacksmithing (525)

UI Link: after playing with this for an hour trying to link i finally gave up...my UI is Default with two action bars bottom and one right...nothing else but my chat box lower left and recount bottom right....i'll keep screwing with it to see if i can get you a link somewhow Ash, but moving on with the app for now

Current Guild: C L U T C H

Previous Guild & Reason For Leaving: no prior guilds...my reason for leaving is to pursue a more prestigious guild that is more heavily raid focused and will contribute to helping make me a better player..the guild i'm in is full of great people, but the mentality is a little too casual for my preference

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: as listed above, my main reason is raid with a more focused guild in order to learn from experienced players and progress through all end-game content

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: an opportunity to run side by side with some talented and experienced players and learn from their past successes and my mistakes, and hopefully in the end some good friends

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a player with a great attitude...if i'm online i'm down for whatever...gearing guildies, questing, sharing my professions to help others, generosity all around

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: i would definitely say i'm guild oriented...i understand what it takes to succeed..and that is cohesion....a group cannot conquer anything unless everyone is on the same page with the same mindset....and i'm always willing to help a fellow player with a quest or even a question....besides, who wants to play all alone? not me i say

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping others, friends, progession, loot, and last and certainly least self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: All of WotLK minus Ruby Sanctum (seen the fight a few times but couldnt quite get Halion down with our group), some BC and Vanilla raids

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8 or so...i understand the utility value of a paladin even as Retribution....i see the tank about to drop i send a word of glory his way and sacrifice some damage to potentially avoid a wipe (just one example)

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? No keyboard turning and almost no clicking spells...i'd say 99 percent of my stuff is keybound

Do you research your class? Hadn't until recently but was pointed in the direction of elitistjerks.com and so far i'm really liking it

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: dont know anybody that well but i ran Baradin Hold with a bunch of you a couple of days ago and had a good time

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes to all

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 7pm server to whenever the raid is called over

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B should definitely get the item because that's the entire point of a guild group is that everyone cooperates to reach a goal whether it be helping get fat loots to people that are undergeared or just killing a boss that has been giving the group a hard time

Valefarr1423

Back to top Go down