Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Segomo, 80, Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Segomo, 80, Paladin Empty Segomo, 80, Paladin

Post  Segomo Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 am

Character Name: Segomo

Your Age: 20

Class: Paladin

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Prot

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Segomo
It is currently showing my ret set I was using for Arenas. Sorry I did not realize this until it was after they characters were cached.

Professions: Engineering and Mining

Current Guild: <Seekers of Icecrown>

Previous Guild(s) & Reason(s) for leaving:
<Forsaken Saints> - Was guild leader but some of the more raid focused members decided to leave to focus entirely on raiding so I just left and joined them leaving the guild with one of the more casual players.
<Explicit Content> - Was comprised of the core raiders from FS but as soon as Lich came out they seemed, in my opinion, a bit slow on the learning curve and I quickly out-leveled them. When the rest arrived at 80 the quality of their focus seemed to me below par after doing a few heroics with them. I had expected more focus and competence from a supposedly raid focused guild.
<Seekers of Icecrown> - Was roped into the guild via real life friend when I decided to come back to play with him since he finally hit 80 which is surprising due to his attention span. The current leadership of the guild is shaky on their organization and raids that are formed and have people signed up are not starting when they are supposed to. All of the raids with them so far (simple 10 man naxx) have not been past 2 quarters and over half the people who signed up for the raids do not show. (Guild Leader included)

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
I am simply looking for a competent guild that has a set raiding schedule that is actually followed by its members.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
A step up in the progression ladder with a competent guild.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
In my own opinion I consider myself a competent player who actually understands game mechanics beyond the base requirements for this "dumbed down" WoW.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:
I do consider myself guild oriented because I am willing to work with players who have just hit 80 or are simply not geared yet and run heroics with them if I have the time.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Progression, Friends, Self, Helping Others, Loot

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences:
None in Pre-BC
Karazhan, Magtheridon, Gruuls, Zul Aman, Black Temple
Naxxaramas (10), Vault of Archavon (10 and 25), Obsidian Sanctum (10 and 25), Have yet to have a group to pull off EoE but I've only tried once and that was the third week Wrath was out before I quit.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
9 simply because there is always room for error and I tend to be a bit too relaxed.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
Vllmercies, Lysalana, Laidycane, Shemsu when he still played, Olat whom I've raided with but he probably does not remember me.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen:
Yes to all.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
As of right now I am available all day Saturday and Sunday, definitely after 5 PM weekdays and some of those mornings, I will have a more definite idea of the particular weekdays when my final job schedule comes out.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
Depends on many variables. If Player A has already received an item during the current raid then I would ask Player A to see if he will nicely pass to Player B and go based on that simply because that would keep the overall morale at an equilibrium. If Player A has overall worse gear than Player B and both of them have not gotten anything from the raid I would give the item to Player A. The highest priority that should take precedent before all of this in a progression based guild is Healers> Tanks > DPS for tier tokens.

Segomo

Back to top Go down

Segomo, 80, Paladin Empty Re: Segomo, 80, Paladin

Post  Defcon666 Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:18 am

Thank you for the App, i will bring you App to the atenchion of the Guild officers.
You should get a reponse In game from either Ashuos, and or Pental/Pensive
Defcon666
Defcon666

Back to top Go down