Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vllmercies 70 Paladin

Go down

Vllmercies 70 Paladin Empty Vllmercies 70 Paladin

Post  Vllmerci Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Character Name: Vllmercies

Your Age: 21

Class: Paladin

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Retribution 650-750dps/ Holy 1321+ healing/ Protection 475 Def

Armory Link:

Professions: 375 Mining/ 363 Blacksmithing

Current Guild: Forgotten Warriors

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Unorganized and showed no hopes of progression.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Because I’ve raided with your guild before and I enjoyed it more then all the other raids I have done in the past.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I think I will gain long time friends, and family. It was you who told me what you have to offer, and I will take full advantage.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A skilled played who is kind and understanding?

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I realize in MMO’s you are nothing without others. I love being with people, and that’s why being without a guild and others I would find no reason to play. So yes I am guild oriented.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Helping Others, Progression, Loot, Self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Gruuls, Mags, Kara, ZA

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I’ve met many of your guild in wow. But I only know only Natchgoul the most.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 9:00pmserver -1:00amserver Every day for sure

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: The one who needs it most. With that in mind all will get better and we will move on in our raids if we do it like that.

Vllmerci

Back to top Go down

Vllmercies 70 Paladin Empty Vllmercies 70 Paladin

Post  Vllmerci Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:16 pm

Don't know how my link didn't work... Anyway

Vllmerci

Back to top Go down