Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holykilling Lvl 80 Paladin

3 posters

Go down

Holykilling Lvl 80 Paladin Empty Holykilling Lvl 80 Paladin

Post  Holykill Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Character Name: Holykilling

Your Age:19

Class:Paladin

Level:80

Talent Spec:Prot and Ret

Armory Link NOTE: this is only my tank armor which is generally better.

Professions:Enchanter / tailor

Current Guild:none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:last guild disbanded

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I want to raid weekly

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:friends and something to do

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:a good tank/DPS and possibly leader

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: yes i work with others to try to help everyone get what they want

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Friends, Helping others, Progression, self, Loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:little only what i've done for achievements at 80

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Shemsu

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: all but can't run Omen and can only listen on vent till i get a new computer

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: every Thursday and friday all day 1 am server to 6 am server on sat night 10 pm server to 8 am server sunday night, 1 am server to 1Pm server monday night through wednesday night

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: the person who has the most to gain unless they have won loot already that raid then Player A should be given a chance

Holykill

Back to top Go down

Holykilling Lvl 80 Paladin Empty Re: Holykilling Lvl 80 Paladin

Post  Olat Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Omen is a critical part of end game raiding. How do you plan to A.) Maintain threat on a mob if your tanking? B.) Know who is getting close to you in threat? C.) IF your DPS know when your getting close to the tank on threat?

There are MANY fights in NAXX and on Maly that are very finicky when it comes to threat due to the way the fights are done. For example: Grobbulus, Heigan, Noth, and Patch.
Olat
Olat

Back to top Go down

Post  wraithnplate Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:49 am

If your wanting to raid man i'd suggest looking elsewhere, our raid times are: 7pm to 10-11pm tues,thursday and sunday.

wraithnplate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Currently we are full on tanks, if a slot opens up, we will contact you. Your application will be on hold for the future.

Thanks,

Ashuos
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down