Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival Hunter T7/7.5 geared Ralleo

Go down

Survival Hunter T7/7.5 geared Ralleo Empty Survival Hunter T7/7.5 geared Ralleo

Post  Ralleo Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:28 am

Character Name:
Ralleo
Your Age:
Class:
Hunter
Level:
Talent Spec:
Survival

Armory Link:

Professions:
Skinner/Miner
Current Guild:
None
Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
Oath of Blood (still a member with alts) - left with main to join raids
Nyx - Left to be with g/f
The Hun - Left to be with g/f and unfortunately leadership also recently left the guild

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
I have heard good things and know several of the members from past raid/instance experience. I am very interested in end-game as well and Merciless i see a very good opportunity for that.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
A chance to raid with good quality people and to have some fun.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
A solid player with experience in raiding and maxing out current character spec/dps. I am reliable and of course a hunter who knows to keep his pet on passive.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:
I am a helpful person. I do try my best to help others if I am able, and have always assisted people, especially hunters as I am familiar with the class, in bettering their performance and learning each raid. I find it essential that lower level (gear wise and actual level wise) players be taught early how to raid whether they are in the guild or not as any new level 80 is a potential group/raid member in the future.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends / Helping Others / Progression / Self / Loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:
I started playing just after BC came out, but my personal progression was Kara (of course), Gruul's, Mag's, The Eye (3/4), SSC. I did not get a chance to do Black Temple before WOTLK came out.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
Holysoulja, Vllmercies, Ladycaine, Regnarok

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen:
Yes/Yes/Yes though i havent' found omen as useful as it used to be

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
I work 4 days on 4 days off, my time rotates but on those days off I am free any time. So far I haven't had much of a problem with work on any raiding schedule.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
It depends on the loot and the rarity of the item, but if it is an item that drops fairly often enough then the one who will get the larger upgrade should be the first to roll/get the item. If it is an extremely rare item though I can see why player A would have the point of wanting the item and should be given a fair shot... perhaps if a compromise could be made, say player A refuses to roll on the next piece of rare/upgrade gear, but that would be a situation by situation basis. Overall the gear should go towards whoever could benefit the most and would help everyone in the end.

Ralleo

Back to top Go down

Survival Hunter T7/7.5 geared Ralleo Empty Re: Survival Hunter T7/7.5 geared Ralleo

Post  Ash Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Please contact Ashuos in game for further questioning, thanks =)
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down