Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hunter

Go down

New Hunter Empty New Hunter

Post  Ethlando Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:15 pm

Character Name: Dalver

Your Age: 23

Class: Huntard

Level: 70

Talent Spec: 41/17/0 BM

Professions: 375 Enchanting. 375 Herbalism

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: N/A

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Looks like a good guild to be apart of for raids and junk!

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: How to raid higher stuff than just Kara

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a decent Huntard, who has good knowledge to a degree about classes, and i'm willing to help anyone out.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Well Honestly not really. I'm more of a quiet solo person but really gets an enjoyment outta raiding.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Self, Help Others, Friends, Loot, Progression

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: been to ZG Pre-BC and have done Kara, Mags, Gruuls

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: None

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: all but group calender

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 6pm-11pm monday-friday. I already told Ashuos

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B, unless Player A has waited for a while on the particular item. I could be wrong

Ethlando

Back to top Go down