Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 orc hunter

Go down

80 orc hunter Empty 80 orc hunter

Post  dubmatic Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:13 pm

Character Name: dubmatic

Your Age: 26

Class: hunter

Level: 85

Talent Spec: BM current gifted in MM/surv if needed

Armory Link:

Professions: jc / eng

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): dont think its up anymore

Current Guild: the renegades

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: JaFW : brain tumor third shift : pre cata burn-out

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: i enjoy the game in the raiding atmosphere

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: some new online buddies and some chances at great loot, and even server #1 or #2 guild rankings

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a solid raider who does work son.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: you gotta be. spending hours a day for days a week with 25 ppl is gonna take some chemistry if it aint there shit gets old quik.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends , Progression , self , others.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: glory of icecrown raider 10 ( srzly so close to 25 achi. went on vacation guild got the achi and died within a week or two of that ) tribute to insanity 10 ( 4/5 anub was too nuts for everyone on this server i think )

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? no and hell no

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? i use EJ and youtube (kripparrian)

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: not really but i talked to ashuous for a while one day.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): yes

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? nope i only access my account from 1 computer ( i have 4 ) and its for wow. (period) never had my acct. hacked once in 4- 5 years of playing

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: i make the schedule at my job so i only need a few days to redo times.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:. in my 3+ years of top 5 guilds i believe in the group upgrade > individual. but if that means pissing off a core raider for some guy who shows up half the time to get a bigger upgrade i say fuck it. but if even that is the case why are they rolling anyway. just give it to the guy that deserves it. epgp i think was the best overall loot system just my 2cents.

dubmatic

Back to top Go down

80 orc hunter Empty Re: 80 orc hunter

Post  Ash Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Your app is filled out poorly.

You're missing a screenshot.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down