Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thorail (Hunter)

2 posters

Go down

Thorail (Hunter) Empty Thorail (Hunter)

Post  Thorail Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Character Name: Thorail

Your Age:20

Class:Hunter

Level:80

Talent Spec:56/15 Survival

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Thorail

Professions: Mining/Jewelcrafting

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Sublime(Lightninghoof), Rise of Legends, Contest(GM)
Was in Sublime which was top horde guild on Lightninghoof prior to transferring to emerald dream after meeting some friends in real life that played on the server. I was guilded with Rise of legends for a short time, during that time me and my real life buds decided to try building a new raiding guild that was name Contest. It was a pretty cool experiance building up a guild. We did end up making it into ulduar10, However during that time we lost several raiders to other guilds just because it wasn't fast enough progression. After a couple weeks of trying recruit more people. We decided it was in the best interest to disband it. It was a great experiance overall, but I wish it would of gotten further. But at this point I am ready to just back into the hardcore raiding was in before transferring to this server.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Looking to join a progression guild that is doing ulduar 25 content.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Progression and keeping up with new content.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A skilled hunter, other than that someone that doesn't complain about wiping many times on a fight to learn it. That is what progression is about! I will be there every scheduled raid night.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: After disbanding my guild, its kinda lonely not having a guild chat Sad. So I can say yes to this.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Progression, Helping others, Self, Loot

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: BC, up to early Black temple. Did clear Vashj and Kael in SSC/TK pre 3.0. Did Sartharion 3D, 6 minute maly, 3 minute patchwerk pre 3.1.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8 While I know a lot of how to play a hunter, and do a pretty good job. There is stuff I always learn about it. I do read a lot when I get the chance about any changes being made to my class, rotation changes etc.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Sort of I talk to Dizzie quite often.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes, yes, and yes.

Thorail

Back to top Go down

Thorail (Hunter) Empty Re: Thorail (Hunter)

Post  Ash Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:07 am

I will contact you in game between today and sunday evening.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down