Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arnod 71 Hunter

Go down

Arnod 71 Hunter Empty Arnod 71 Hunter

Post  Arnod Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Character Name: Arnod

Your Age: 24

Class: Hunter

Level: 71

Talent Spec: Beastmastery

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Arnod

Professions: Skinning / Leatherworking

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Merciless -- I took a long break from World of Warcraft.

Why are you interested in (re)joining Merciless: Merciless is where my friends are, and it has alway been full of good people.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A good group of people to play with, and after I level, a group to raid with.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A good friend, who is willing to lend a helping hand whenever he can.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I play more for the people then anything. It is a game and it is about everyone having fun.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Helping Others, Self, Progression, Loot.

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: I have raided MC, BWL, and ZG for Pre BC, BC I did the Majority of the Raid dungeons, and I have yet to obtain a highenough level to raid in Wrath.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 10 (Hunter since Release with a few multi month breaks.)

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Ashuos, Pental, Demonicangel, and probably a few others.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes/No/No but they would take no more then a few minutes to install.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Currently ~10:30 PM PST start Mon-Sat but depending on how things go with my work it may be ~8:30PM PST start. I can usualy stay on fairly late or get on fairly early if there is a morning raid.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B, and not just because it is the guild rule. The larger upgrade will help the group overall, particularly if the person is a regular attendee.

Arnod

Back to top Go down