Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terzeul - Hunter

4 posters

Go down

Terzeul - Hunter Empty Terzeul - Hunter

Post  Terzeul Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Character Name:Terzeul

Your Age:31

Class:Hunter

Level:80

Talent Spec:mm

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Terzeul

Professions:450 jc and im playing around trying to find another profession that i like, b4 ill commit, i like blacksmithing but not sure yet

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild:Xercism

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:I need progression, and our guild has struggled for months to progress, the only time we progress is when blizz nerfs the game and boss fights lol, great people in the guild, im a raider and i want to get to kill lich king b4 cataclysm comes out!

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:I see the progression that merciless has made so far, since new content icc has come out, you guys rock, im a raider and and all i want to do is kill the lich king and do end game content, chase achievements and be the best in guild at my class and work towards being in top 100 on this server as one of best geared hunters ever to be on emerald dream. and mainly i just want to progress and not be stuck on same bosses for several weeks until blizz nerfs the game, also there are too many hunters in my current guild, 5 of us in 25 man raid we hunters have our own row in 25 man raids.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:great friendships, great gear, great progression, and a chance to represent merciless as being the best geared hunter on the realm being in top 100 on emerald dream server!!!

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:a great raider that knows my class and a person you will always be able to count on to be in 99% of all merciless guild raids!

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:im very guild oriented, im funny, easy to get along with, im a great competitor, and im very dependable. anyone ever needs any help ill help to the fullest of my abilities. to make this guild the best and to help others with as much as i can help them, with progressing in the guild!!

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Helping Others,Friends, Self,Progression,Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:toc10/25 icc 10/25 first 4 bosses, ulduar all of northrend raids complete. ive got undying title with completion of naxx and last night i got my Twilight vanquisher title in 25 man os guild run.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):8-9

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?i use keyboard to turn yes, and i use mouse to click

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?well ive used thottbott for everything since i started this game a year ago.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:just ashuos

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):i have $100.00 headset ive got dbm omen and im ready for anything wow wise

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:im down to raid any day of the week as long as its7pm server time or later any day of the week as i run my own business until about 6:30pm 7 days a week

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:well if it comes to epgp loot system player b should get the loot to help balance out the class that is attending the raid, everyone should progress at the same rate in guild if they are all raiders in the guild and as long as they all attend 100% of raids if its a all together guild working to keep the balance of raid and progression!!!

Again, please be sure to fill this out completely & honestly. This is your first and last impression for our guild. Thank you for your cooperation.
Terzeul
Terzeul

Back to top Go down

Terzeul - Hunter Empty Re: Terzeul - Hunter

Post  Terzeul Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:18 pm

also forgot to mention im best geared in my current guild with gs of 3065 also im a recruiter/officer in guild, and ive learned alot of my class from the best two of my good friends that are the best 2 hunters on the our realm korxin and rokh, alot id be giving up to further progress with a better raiding guild then the one im currently in. oh and i do know dragana in your guild ive raided with him a few times and hes a cool dude that knows his stuff.
Terzeul
Terzeul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Where is your world of logs link?

Where is your screenshot to your UI?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Terzeul Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img695/7334/wowscrnshot120909235101.jpg

also looking at world of logs.com ive taken a look at my guild on there, and xercism isnt active on world of logs, ive never used it b4, so i dont know much about world of logs to give a correct answer as to where is the info on me from wol. as far i see our current guild is inactive, and currently there is no info on me, if someone can take a look, and if you find the info ash is asking for , please feel to post any info on me in this application. thanks guys!!!

T3rz3ul
Terzeul
Terzeul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:14 am

Your UI is quite cluttered. Does it become problematic when moving in boss fights? If you are using a scrolling combat text, such as Mik's Scrolling Combat Text, I doubt you will be able to see much on your screen.

Why do you have 3 steady shots on your bar?

What is your DPS on Festergut 25, Marrowgar 25, Saurfang 25?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Terzeul Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Ash wrote:Your UI is quite cluttered. Does it become problematic when moving in boss fights? If you are using a scrolling combat text, such as Mik's Scrolling Combat Text, I doubt you will be able to see much on your screen.

Why do you have 3 steady shots on your bar?

What is your DPS on Festergut 25, Marrowgar 25, Saurfang 25?

well my ui is how ive learned to play since i started wow and im very comfortable with it. ive got 3 steady shots well i had 3 steady shots as part of my rotation just to hit it three times just something to click with filler shots while other shots are on cd, i changed it to one shot about a month ago and i just hit steady several times until other shots are off cd now. that ui screenshot was taken about a month ago.

now dps on festergut, our guild hasnt downed him yet so i have no idea and in 10 mans ive done fail ass pugs since icc came out, all ive got to and accomplished in 10 and 25 are the completions of sourfang, this is in part why i want a better raiding guild, a guild that knows how to progress the way you guys do.

sourfang dps is about 4.5k to 6k if i stand still throughout the entire fight and dont have to run away from bloodbeasts.
marrowgar dps is about 4.8k, in part so much running around.
so if i can help you with anymore questions, feel free to hit me up on anything.
ive just regemmed all my gear to armor pen as im trying to hit the soft cap for armor pen. i still need the armor pen trinket in icc 25 that drops off sourfang in order for me to reap the favorable rewards of high end 9k range dps using armor pen gemming. its very successful for korxin and rokh top 2 hunters on emerald dream and both of shattered oath. everytime ive had them help me they have helped my dps and everything i do as a hunter succeed beyond and above expectations as a hunter.
Terzeul
Terzeul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralleo Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Is there a reason you gemmed haste in your helm/neck? All in all your gear isn't too bad. Usually ArP MM hunters require either Mjolnir's runestone and/or Grim Toll. Being at 50% ArP does give a nice dps boost but the true effects of ArP don't come until you break that 100% armor reduction. But I can see where you were going with getting the trinket from Deathbringer's Will then switching your agil over to ArP to get your 100%. Also thankfully for our raid setup we do have rogues/warriors who keep their shatter effects on the boss as much as possible so it will help your damage.

As for gear, you don't have any tier gear.. i'm assuming that is due to either luck of the draw or gear itemization. While the new T10 has only select pieces that have ArP.. it might be in your best interest to save up for them. The T10 2 set bonus is very useful for hunters.

According to armory links your boots are also unenchanted.

Your spec looks good. If you run with other MM hunters you may only need to tweak slightly as two hunters with improved mark and trueshot aura are not necessary... though as an MM hunter TSA is useful anyways if you intend to do things other than just 25 man raiding Razz

Your UI should do fine as a hunter. I'm assuming the multiple SteadyShot's on your bar, some are macros?

Would also be interested in any other macros you may use.

edit: also you mentioned you're a keyboard turner/mouse clicker... would you be willing to learn how to use keybinds and mouse turns? many of the fights require fast reaction and turning and keyboard turners are notoriously .5 to 1 second behind in reaction time especially on fights where you must jump back or get out of the way. If you can prove me wrong I would welcome that but we have had bad experiences with those who don't use keybinds and the mouse to turn/jumpturn.

Ralleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Terzeul Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Ralleo wrote:Is there a reason you gemmed haste in your helm/neck? All in all your gear isn't too bad. Usually ArP MM hunters require either Mjolnir's runestone and/or Grim Toll. Being at 50% ArP does give a nice dps boost but the true effects of ArP don't come until you break that 100% armor reduction. But I can see where you were going with getting the trinket from Deathbringer's Will then switching your agil over to ArP to get your 100%. Also thankfully for our raid setup we do have rogues/warriors who keep their shatter effects on the boss as much as possible so it will help your damage.

As for gear, you don't have any tier gear.. i'm assuming that is due to either luck of the draw or gear itemization. While the new T10 has only select pieces that have ArP.. it might be in your best interest to save up for them. The T10 2 set bonus is very useful for hunters.

According to armory links your boots are also unenchanted.

Your spec looks good. If you run with other MM hunters you may only need to tweak slightly as two hunters with improved mark and trueshot aura are not necessary... though as an MM hunter TSA is useful anyways if you intend to do things other than just 25 man raiding Razz

Your UI should do fine as a hunter. I'm assuming the multiple SteadyShot's on your bar, some are macros?

Would also be interested in any other macros you may use.

edit: also you mentioned you're a keyboard turner/mouse clicker... would you be willing to learn how to use keybinds and mouse turns? many of the fights require fast reaction and turning and keyboard turners are notoriously .5 to 1 second behind in reaction time especially on fights where you must jump back or get out of the way. If you can prove me wrong I would welcome that but we have had bad experiences with those who don't use keybinds and the mouse to turn/jumpturn.

yes of course id be willing to learn anything you guys can teach me, hell if it works im all for it, and according to what u say it does make sence. yeah i just got my boots made a few days ago, i been fixing up my house past week that i just bought so i totolly forgot to do the enchant, alot on my mind.im pretty pro as ive been tought alot from korxin and rokh couple friends that really know there shit when it comes to hunter class.usually when i get new gear i enchant right away, ive seen the tier10.5 gear ,your right the set bonus is nice and it will also help. those boots cost me 115 frost i coulda had the 2 piece this past week but i went for the upgrade in boots as those were 232 boots i was wearing for too long.

naw no reason i had haste in my neck it was something i used as i was below the 16% in haste to get the full affect of the speed in my shots, so that put me ahead at 16% where it needed to be. i added2 more armor pen gems tonight and i think i have 2 more then ill be full armor pen in my gear, i need a new helm and some other pieces of gear and ill be all set until i can get gear from icc 25. current guild im in there are now 5 hunters to fill up a full row in 25 mans, we do epgp and ive got best ep pr rating in guild but we are not progressing and ive already about got all the 264 pieces of gear in first wing of icc that i can get in 25 mans. your guild here rocks i love what you guys have done in a short amount of time since icc came out 6 weeks ago well now 7 weeks ago.

like i said anything i can learn as a guildie or just on here with you guys will help me ten fold no doubt. i mean scrubs dont progress like you guys have done, and i respect the talent in merciless. dragana ive become id say friends lately , ive pugged alot with him and hes a great guy fun to be around and he too knows his toons.

thanks for the input and ill get those boots enchanted right now.

some other macros i use are just for raids mainly. the one for the blood beasts on sourfang and the max camera and the bonespikes macro and a few other dumb ones i use sometimes on toc raiding

T3rz3ul
Terzeul
Terzeul

Back to top Go down

Post  Slitther Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Lol i saw you in trade needing a gem, I'm your hook-up man. Jeez i have almost all JC's GL on app to Merciless.

Slitther

Back to top Go down

Post  Terzeul Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:31 am

eh sounds good bro im 450 jc too but dont have the cut, yes i do my dailies but i dont have much gems yet, ill get em all to with time lol ill always ask u for my gem work i cant get done by myself from now on if your on. thanks again, man u guys are cool as a mofo thanks for all the help. truly a great guild great peeps so far.

T3rz3ul
Terzeul
Terzeul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralleo Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:43 am

For hunters some other useful macros

Misdirect to focus target (set your focus target to the tank or player you intend to misdirect to)

#showtooltip Misdirection
/cast [target=focus,exists,nodead] Misdirection; [target=pet,exists,nodead] Misdirection
/cast !Aspect of the Dragonhawk

Steadyshot (this is the updated one I use... not necessary but it helps organize and take kill command and silencing shot off your bar)

/cast Kill Command
/cast Silencing Shot
/cast Steady Shot(Rank 4)

Hunter's Mark/Pet attack (also a simple macro that can make your life easier)

#showtooltip Hunter's Mark
/cast [button] Hunter's Mark; Hunter's Mark
/stopmacro [button]
/petattack

Readiness macro (Very simple macro... allows you to cast two Rapid Fires in succession without having to click readiness. adding in trinkets if you have trinkets you need to click, can also give you a nice burst)

/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Readiness

There are other macro's that can be useful.. all of which basically are designed to consolidate your keybinds so you can cast two abilities with one button. These are ones I use but I am sure other hunters have variations on these.

For keybinds I commonly keybind skills that I use the most to 1,2,3,4,5,Q,E,R,F,V,T,G,B,Z,X,C, and ` This allows the least amount of movement of your fingers to access all the buttons while still keeping your fingers on the WASD keys to move forward and back. To turn this way you get used to always keeping right click down unless you're left clicking on cooldowns. If you would like a raid screen shot of my setup as an example.. I could try to get one. It's best though to find what works for you.

For tips..
-if you need to get out of fires or get across rooms as fast as possible.. jumping and turning in mid air.. then disengaging is a great way to cross distances as fast as possible.

-Use misdirect as often as possible on the tanks as hunters generate a ridiculous amount of aggro and when you're blowing your cooldowns and breaking 10k.. the tanks need that extra aggro or your feign death will constantly be on CD. Any time you feign death.. that's two to three shots you're missing.. whereas Misdirect you only miss one shot... Auto shots continue firing through MD.. they stop when you use FD.

-not sure if you knew this or not too... Deterrence, while it doesn't seem to work at odd times, it does work on things like certain aoe effects such as the dark and light vortexes on twins, marks from saurfang, and also on putricide's green oozes, it can buy you a few seconds if you get targeted... sometimes the ooze will not be able to hit you and won't explode. Also if you deterrence through the blood queen's fear it will greatly reduce the amount of damage you take through her phase 2.. helping out the heals immensely. There are other instances where it works too but these can be game breakers in close fights.

Ralleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Terzeul Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:41 pm

so ash and all you guys here, whats my chances on getting into merciless so far? im scheduled to raid 25 man icc tonight with my guild 8 server time. i love all the advice and ima stick to doing whatever it is i can do in order to be the best i possibly can be with my hunter. thanks again guys, thanks for the macros ill have to make them right now and see how they work.

T3rz3ul
Terzeul
Terzeul

Back to top Go down

Post  Terzeul Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:06 pm

looking forward to raiding with you guys tuesday night, in icc 25, im excited. see you all there and can i get a vent posted or pmed to me so i can be ready for tuesday night that would be great. thanks again all and ash thanks for the opportunity, i wont let you guys down at all!!!!

T3rz3ul
Terzeul
Terzeul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down