Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daerian: Survival Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Daerian: Survival Hunter Empty Daerian: Survival Hunter

Post  Daerian Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:22 am

Character Name: Daerian

Your Age: 20

Class: Hunter

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 0/20/51 Survival

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Daerian

Professions: Skinning/LWing 450/200 (working on the LW >.>)

Current Guild: N/A

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Have always been guildless on this toon.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: My Friend Juicepouch has very recently joined up with Merciless and has recommended I apply, we've raided together in the past and It's something I'd like to continue.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A look at raiding from the perspective of a hunter, I've never been a ranged DPSer before and it's something I'd like to do.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: An experienced, if slightly under geared hunter. I'm fully knowledgeable in all content, from Naxx to Malygos.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:Yes, I consider myself guild oriented. I recognize that there is very little that the individual is capable of doing on their own, but with a crew of 24 people the fights are doable with practice.

Rank these in Order: Progression, Friends, Helping Others, Self, Loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: @60: LBRS, UBRS, MC, ZG/ @70: Kara, Grulls, Mag, ZA, SSC, TK, Hyjal, some BT pre nerf, full clear post nerf/ @80: Sarth(2D up), Arch, Maly(10 and 25)

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:I do not presently know any longterm members.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Naturally.

Daerian

Back to top Go down

Daerian: Survival Hunter Empty Re: Daerian: Survival Hunter

Post  Daerian Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:31 am

Missed the last two questions in my copy/paste, my bad

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Weekdays after 4ST, all day weekends.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Ask Player A if s/he minds passing to player B, and if he agrees, offer to him/her that if it drops in a future raid, it will be passed to player A by default.

Daerian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:12 am

Please contact Ashuos in game for further questioning, thanks. =)
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down