Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valiriel-80 Deathknight Tank/dps

4 posters

Go down

Valiriel-80 Deathknight Tank/dps Empty Valiriel-80 Deathknight Tank/dps

Post  Valiriel Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:56 am

Character Name: Valiriel

Your Age: 21

Class: DK

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Blood/Frost

Armory Link:

Professions: Jc going to be working on Bs come cata

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): I realy dont have anyof these but my ui is the basic ui with DBM omen and DK meters to track my spells and cool downs.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): I cant seem to find mine?

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I am a new server transfer just was cheacking out guilds warsong to much pvp allaince shall fall not enough memebrs to do much.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I dont know much about your guild other than I am alsway into raiding so wow progression has you guys last i cheacked in number 2. I want to strive to be apart of one of the best.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: More exp into raiding and become part of a guild and family.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Loyaltie and the will to get better basicly my army skills I use dialy the will to want to get better.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes as the army has tuaght me you can be the greatest killer dosent mean any thing if you dont have a team.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Progression helping others loot Friends self.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: BT,Sunwell,Nax,ICC,Kara,Moltencore,Toc,Togc,

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I am gonea be honest here I wont lie I use my keyboard and mouse to turn so its liek 50/50 and yes lol I use my mouse to click on my ablitys hasent failed me yet Smile

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes I do this for what ever spec the guild needs me the most for and i use theroy craft and elitest jerks and tank spot.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: no

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): yes to all.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? I have a cell phone but no authinticator.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:All week unless army says other wise.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:. I give it to the person who needs it the most casue if every one is geting better it keeps the team closer and on equal grounds so makes encounters easyer. Means you dont have any erros at all.

Valiriel

Back to top Go down

Valiriel-80 Deathknight Tank/dps Empty Re: Valiriel-80 Deathknight Tank/dps

Post  Ash Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:09 am

Regardless of what addons you do or do not use, you still need a screenshot posted.

You cannot turn with your keys. If it helps, unbind A and D and make them spells that you don't use frequently so if you do accidently hit them, it won't be like burning a CD.

Same thing with clicking on spells. It's a lot faster to hit a button than to click it. Especially if you're panicing you might not remember where the button is so you will be delayed in hitting it resulting in death if you needed that cooldown the very last second.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Keypad Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Your armory link doesn't work.

Keypad

Back to top Go down

Post  phreak Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:29 pm

You put a 9 on how well you know your class.

Why do you have 3 in epidemic pre-cata raiding?
Why don't you have scent of blood maxed?
Why don't you have abominations might?
You don't have 4 piece tier equipped, do you use the 4 piece bonus?
What is your dodge% /parry% after reforging to mastery? and what % mastery do you have?

You use Corpse Tongue Coin, over any stamina trinket which is better than that
(essence gossamer or the black heart)

Also put the sons of Hodir tanking enchant on your shoulders.

phreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Gebrinius Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Oh man even I know the pvp shoulder enchant is better... =\
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down