Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 Deathknight

Go down

80 Deathknight Empty 80 Deathknight

Post  Zik Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:33 am

Character Name: Zik

Your Age: 21

Class: Deathknight

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 17/0/54

Armory Link:
I really dont know If I'm logged out in PVE or PVP gear, or what my spec is at the moment, if any problems arise feel free to message me ingame.

Professions: 450 Mining/450 JC

Current Guild: Demise

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Started out playing in Lets Get Dangerous, we merged with VBD and that didnt work, so we made a goof off guild, then we got more serious with Demise. Now no one plays!

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I know a few people in the guild or have raided with a few people in the guild. I'm sort of at a stand still right now with raiding and I want to pick it back up again.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: First of all I'd probably be able to enjoy this game again. A raid spot and new guild members!

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Competent dps and an all around competent person that understands when raid times are, what is to be expected of me and all that jazz.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Sure you could say that. Being a Miner and a Jewelcrafter I have one of the biggest on demand professions that is constantly being sought after. I'm not a greedy person, so if some one needs help with something, setting something up or what have you, I'm usually one to help.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression and Loot go hand in hand since everytime you kill a boss you find yourself passing out loot, Helping others, Friends, self.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Started raiding karazhan on my alliance server playing my shadowpriest. I stopped raiding before patch 2.4 and started playing again sometime around 3.0.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Kalidorrrrr, Theres probably a few more I'm just too tired to actually think.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Anytime after 4:30pm server time monday-friday. Sunday and Saturday I can be online whenever.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: This question is completely situational. I would like to factor in how many pieces of loot player A and B have both won, If anyone was late, If one is not performing as well as they should be.

Zik

Back to top Go down

80 Deathknight Empty Re: 80 Deathknight

Post  Zik Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:34 am

and of course like everyone else I cant read about how to link my armory.

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Zik

Tada!

Zik

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Sorry but we are currently too full on melee DPS. If a spot opens I will get a hold of you in the future. Thank you.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down