Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zik 80 Deathknight

Go down

Zik 80 Deathknight Empty Zik 80 Deathknight

Post  Zik Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:39 am

Character Name: Zik

Your Age: 20

Class: Deathknight

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 50/0/21 Blood

Armory Link:

Professions: 450 Mining/44x Jewelcrafting

Current Guild: Lets Get Dangerous

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I dont pvp as much as those arena junkies do, I'm looking for pve progression since I log on to kill bosses.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Whyyyyyy notttttttt, I like to kill bosses, Not sit around.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Progression

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Progression, Internet friends. haha

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I suppose so, Nothing wrong with helping others and all that jazz, Whats good for the guild as a whole is good for me.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Self, Friends, Progression, Helping others, Loot.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: I didnt play prebc. BC would have to be, All of kara, gruuls, ssc, tk, 5 in BT and 1 in SWP.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I've seen you guys around.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I can start sunday and stop when WoW ceases to exist.

Zik

Back to top Go down

Zik 80 Deathknight Empty Re: Zik 80 Deathknight

Post  Zik Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:46 am

wo people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Its purely situational in my opinion, I've passed on loot many times. I dont know how loot works in merciless, But if player A out rolls player B, But player A already received a ton of loot and the upgrade is equal, In this case player A would pass to B.

If the situation were to be Player A just simply out rolls Player B, Better luck next time player B, and Player A shouldnt take gear over player B on the same raid night.

Zik

Back to top Go down