Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkilor-80 Deathknight

Go down

Valkilor-80 Deathknight Empty Valkilor-80 Deathknight

Post  Valkilor Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Character Name: Valkilor

Your Age:19

Class:Deathknight

Level:80

Talent Spec:Unholy (18/0/53)

Armory Link:wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Valkilor

Professions:max mining / engineering

Current Guild:Ripped

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Were kind of a big deal; the GM's didnt know how to properly lead guild runs, wasnt enough structure in the raid times, lack of communication withing officers of the guild, to top it off or what caused me to actually leave was: we had a 25 man naxx scheduled for sunday, and neither of the raid leaders showed up, and neither of them let anyone know that they werent going to show

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: to progress further raid wise, and to be in a successful raiding guild that knows what it is doing

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: more raiding experience, a better raiding atmosphere

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a dependable / loyal raider that will alway be on well before raid times

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: yes, becuase i always enjoy doing things with fellow guild members, always willing to help when others need it

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): progression, helping others, friends, self, loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: raided kara weekly on my rogue who used to be my main

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: was in previous guild with iamjer

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: all of the above Very Happy

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 6 p.m. to 3 or 4 A.M

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: player B gets it, the guild will benifit more form a big upgrade of a less geard member than a slight upgrade by a well geard member

Valkilor

Back to top Go down