Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormcry, Deathknight, 80 Frost tank

4 posters

Go down

Stormcry, Deathknight, 80 Frost tank Empty Stormcry, Deathknight, 80 Frost tank

Post  Stormcry Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Character Name: Stormcry (have others, will join them if you want them)

Your Age: 48

Class: Deathknight

Level:80

Talent Spec: Frost tank, 8/56/7

Armory Link:

Professions: 450/450 Mining, Blacksmithing

Current Guild: Melee Magthere

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: My guild is breaking up, the main raiders left to form another guild. I don't care to lead any longer.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Friends with Lumania, your progression is decent. Need a home.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Your guild seems like a friendly group. You stay active and have your *hit together. I like that. Not to mention your guild charter states that no drama is accepted. Breath of fresh air really.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:I am intelligent, can lead a raid, can follow directions. Oh! And I smell good too!

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:
I am very guild oriented. Been a guild leader multiple times and know how much I value that quality in others.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Helping Others, Self, Progression, loot.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Pre-BC MC farmed, AQ 20 and 40 farmed. Some Nef. BC-Karazhan, Zul Aman and SSC and some BT.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
Lumania

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes, yes and yes.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 7pm server time till 1pm

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
Depends, player A rightful wins. If I am player A I pass to B. If Player A is not me, then Player A wins for a technicality. Would expect Player A to pass to Player B for guild's progression sake.

Stormcry

Back to top Go down

Stormcry, Deathknight, 80 Frost tank Empty Re: Stormcry, Deathknight, 80 Frost tank

Post  Ash Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Our progression is decent?

We're in the top 5 for progression guilds...
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Stormcry, Deathknight, 80 Frost tank Empty Re: Stormcry, Deathknight, 80 Frost tank

Post  Lumainia Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Stormcry is a good friend of mine that i have been raiding with since pre BC. He is reliable and a great helper. He also has other classes that we can use to help fill spots
Lumainia
Lumainia

Back to top Go down

Post  LaidyCane Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:18 am

Are you paying these people to be your friends????
LaidyCane
LaidyCane

Back to top Go down

Post  wraithnplate Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:45 am

It's lubaby's secret plan to take over ED and rule with an iron fist!

wraithnplate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumainia Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Shhhhhh. wraith don't tell everyone....Muahhhhhhh
Lumainia
Lumainia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down