Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zhuez, LvL 80, Resto Shaman

Go down

Zhuez, LvL 80, Resto Shaman Empty Zhuez, LvL 80, Resto Shaman

Post  ZhueZ Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:27 am

Character Name:
Zhuez, Chauser, Faight. (All 80)

Your Age:
19 years old.

Class:
Shaman, Paladin, Death Knight. (Same order as listed in Character name.)

Level:
All level 80's.

Talent Spec:
Resto, Protection, Unholy. (Same order as listed above.)

Armory Link:
(Same order as listed above.)

Professions:
450 Herb/Scribe
450 Alch/436 Chanting
450 Mining/JC

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
It's been 3 months since my last raid, with a new computer, so I don't have any logs as of now.

Current Guild:
None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
The Catalyst - Due to a power surge, my RAM went faulty, and beacuse the computer was ujnder warranty, it took longer then expected to repair. Because of this, they kicked me from the guild, after i found this out, I took a 3 month break to focus on studies.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
I have family members in the guild, and we never used to talk, until WoW and I was able to get all of us to play, we know talk to each other everyday, this Guild will just bring me closer to them.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
A lot of fun, knowledge, and help, and one hell of a good time.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
I haven't played in 3 months, but I still know a lot about the game, i'm very helpful, and am one of those crazy people who loves to farm for GBank donations.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:
Yes, I'm always for the guild. I do what I can whenever I can to help guildies out.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends, Progression, helping others, self, loot.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
I've done everything including TOGC, excluding ICC sinse it came out while I was on break.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
8, I'm always up to date on my main toon, and always compare to others and what i'm doing and how i'm doing it, to tweak my spec and maximize my output.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
I'm a clicker, I right click to turn faster, and use the addon Healbot, so I just click the bars to Heal, not the actual spells.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
Always. I'm always looking at Wiki and Elitist Jerks, when new updates and patches come out, even when I wasn't playing.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
I do, my two uncles.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):
Yes, yes, yes, and yes!

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
ATM, I'm only interested in being a casual player, and will slowly work my way back up to raiding.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
Player B, because if player A gets the item, it'll improve his performance by slim, while if player B recieves the item, it'll improve the whole raids performance 10 folds.

Again, please be sure to fill this out completely & honestly. This is your first and last impression for our guild. Thank you for your cooperation.

ZhueZ

Back to top Go down

Zhuez, LvL 80, Resto Shaman Empty Re: Zhuez, LvL 80, Resto Shaman

Post  Ash Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:53 am

I remember you back in BC I believe, not sure why you left the guild on your paladin.

Thanks for the application, contact Ashuos in game.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down