Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orangesøda - 80 Feral Druid

Go down

Orangesøda - 80 Feral Druid Empty Orangesøda - 80 Feral Druid

Post  Orangeso Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Character Name: Orangesøda

Your Age:

Class:
Druid

Level:80

Talent Spec:
DPS Feral - wowhead.com/?talent#0ZvGMcfrz0eR0huVkbyczb

Armory Link:
wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Oranges%C3%B8da or wowhead.com/?profile=20854624 - my gear if my armory is not in PvE gear.

Professions: I am a 450 Leatherworker and a 420 Enchanter for ring enchants

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

i45.tinypic.com/ng6jh0.jpg

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): I don't currently have one since I have been in a hiatus from serious consistent raiding. But, from my "Recount" logs, I can put out 6k-7k DPS, with Shred being about 28-32% of my damage, then "Melee" strikes as 2nd highest damage being about 26% and then rip around 20%, and rake around 14%, around with mangle being low. This gives and takes a few percentages due to me having to mangle or not.

Current Guild:
My current guild is Sunshine Vendor for the purpose of I was an extreme PvPer and quit raiding to focus on PvP. I am a 2 time gladiator, season 5 and 6.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: My last raiding guild was Relax on ED alliance. I was an OT and one of their main DPSers when I raided with them. I left them due to I really hated raiding Ulduar, and that I wanted to focus on PvP and PvP with my friends. I have transferred off the server to focus on PvP on another Battlegroup but came back to play with my friends and now I want to raid again.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Merciless is one of the further progressed guild, and I am more accustomed to being one in one of those more progressed guilds when I am consistently raiding.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I think I will gain a better perspective of end-game content, while meeting new and hopefully friendly people to enjoy the end-game content with.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Merciless would gain a dedicated raider, good PvPer, and a cool guy.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Somewhat. I occasionally donated to the guild bank when I use to raid. I give advice to guildmates if they ask, especially advice in PvP.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Progression, Helping Others, Loot, Self - I chose this order because, I came back to play WoW because of my friends. Progression and Helping Others are kind of come hand-in-hand. Loot is one of the last as well as self because you can't really enjoy this game without having anyone else to enjoy with it. But it is almost impossible to put self in last, but ideally this is what I aim for.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Pre-BC -raided with absolute from MC, BWL, AQ, and Naxx.
BC - I have done all raids in BC from Karazhan all the way to Sunwell Plateau and killed Kil'Jaeden with Relax.
WotLK: I have cleared Naxx (Server First), EoE (Server First), 3-d Sarth (Server First), and Ulduar (with most of the hardmodes done except Freya, FL, and Yogg.), and ToC. I have done the first 4 bosses in ICC with pugs in 10 and 25man.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
Honestly, I would give myself a 9 or 10. I have been playing feral druid since WotLK came out. I know practically everything I need to know to play my class to the best of my ability. I learn from "arenajunkies.com" and "Elitistjerks"
elitistjerks.com/f73/t63774-feral_dps_discussion/

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
I haven't keyboard turn for a very long time, so no I don't. I only click certain spells that I do not use in PvP or are not part of my rotations. This mostly includes buffs.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I use arenajunkies and Elitistjerks to research my class, so I can know how to optimize my DPS.
elitistjerks.com/f73/t63774-feral_dps_discussion/

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
Nah, not that I know of.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): I have Ventrilo, DBM, Omen, and a microphone.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 5:30 ST to 12 ST I am available to raid, this is practically my free time and I can do whatever.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
Player A gets the item. You can't bend the rules for one person or else everyone will want to have the rules bent for their needs. If Player A wants to pass the item to Player B, then he/she may do so, but it cannot be forced upon Player A to relinquish the item to Player B.

Orangeso

Back to top Go down

Orangesøda - 80 Feral Druid Empty Re: Orangesøda - 80 Feral Druid

Post  Ash Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Your gear needs work for going past the first wing in ICC25. Your experience in raids is good and you seem to know what you're doing.

At the moment we're full up on melee for 25s, but we could use another tank for 10s. Contact Ashuos in game and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks for the app.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down