Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dratius's app into merciless

2 posters

Go down

Dratius's app into merciless Empty Dratius's app into merciless

Post  vishes47 Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:05 pm

Character Name:Dratius

Level:70

Talent Spec:0/21/40

Professions:tailoring(375)

Current Guild:forsaken saints

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:bloodsworn twilight, plague wind, primal, eisenheld, forsaken saints

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:i would like to raid and actually get somewhere

What do you bring to the table:a good player with good experience and good character

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:yes i do because ive had experience with alot of different knds of guids from the hardcore to the lax etc.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:kara, gruuls (though only the first boss), and ZA (to the second boss)

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:no

Do you have Ventrilo:yes

What are you currently availible play/raid times:raid times and play times though i do work a job but its only a part time job so i should be able to aid quite a bit over a the summer

If you and another person of the same class were rolling on gear, and you won the roll, but it made more of an upgrade for the other person, who gets the gear:the other person

Thank you for your cooperation.

vishes47

Back to top Go down

Dratius's app into merciless Empty Re: Dratius's app into merciless

Post  Pental Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Thanks Dratius. I'll talk to you in game soon.
Pental
Pental

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:34 am

Looked at your gear and it looks good. Be on the look out for a Officer in game Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down