Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for Merciless

Go down

application for Merciless Empty application for Merciless

Post  incinera Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:32 pm

Character Name:Incinerated

Your Age: 17

Class: warlock

Level: 70

Talent Spec: destruction

Armory Link Dream&n=Incinerated

Professions: tailoring and herbalism

Current Guild: Chaos Crew

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: not a serious raiding guild i was looking for and not to many of the members are friendly

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Sounds like a friendly guild that helps out and is actually serious about raiding and still has fun.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I think i will learn how to play the game better learn about my class and the other classes hopefully uncover some new material and raid some new stuff and help out some guys that need help

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I think merciless will gain a dedicated lock that loves raiding and is really friendly and helpful.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, i consider myself guild oriented because i enjoy helping others low and high levels and I love raiding. I'm active a lot on my mage or my warlock (low level mage being leveled up for wotlk). Also, I enjoy raiding and just having some fun which is what wow should be about.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Helping others, Self, Progression, Loot.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: I have raided Karazhan, ZA, Gruul's, TK, and sunwell.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:I am available 7 days a week on most weeks and am available server time 5:30 - 11 on weekdays anytime untill 1 am on weekends.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I dont think it matters because I raid for the fun of it not just for the loot, the loot is only good to have so you can enjoy higher level raids.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Ashurin
Admin

incinera

Back to top Go down

application for Merciless Empty Re: application for Merciless

Post  Ash Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:34 pm

Please contact Ashuos in game.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com