Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to <MERCILESS>

Go down

Application to <MERCILESS> Empty Application to <MERCILESS>

Post  bbandit Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:31 am

Character Name: BBandit

Your Age: 22

Class: Priest

Level: 78

Talent Spec: Shadow / disc

Armory Link: i dont have that

Professions: Skinning / Tailoring

Current Guild: Original Ganksters

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: i am an officer in my current guild, but i have found the people that have been joining are annoying me so much trying to freeload off the guild and i hate it.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: im looking to join a more professional guild that is looking to do more endgame things.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: i think i will get a lot out of this, and not only gear and experience , but a friendly playing atmosphere and better people to ask about gear and talents and such.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: i think it will gain aserious member that can help to make some progression.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: i like playing with a group and i am always having a better time when i can play with friends instead of alone.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): progression, friends, self, helping others, loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: i have been playing for about three months so i havent really done many raids...

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Grimthunder

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: yes/yes/yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: i can do raids during the weekends and some nights of the week though i am going to school and i have to focus on that when the semester starts again.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: if they both won the roll for the loot its obvious it should go to the person who will get more use from it.

bbandit

Back to top Go down

Application to <MERCILESS> Empty Re: Application to <MERCILESS>

Post  bbandit Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:35 pm

UPDATE

now 80!

here is armory link :

bbandit

Back to top Go down