Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection paly

Go down

Protection paly Empty Protection paly

Post  Sakado Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Character Name:Sakado

Your Age:25

Class:Prot paly/ret paly

Level:80

Talent Spec:prot/ret

Armory Link

Professions:400 BS/450 JC

Current Guild:Attorney at Law

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Being a guild leader is harder than it loooks >.<

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:I know a few of the members and they are very good friends Smile

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:Experiance and progression, and i hope fun!

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:A fun person, good tank, and cookies Smile

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:I think i am team player, for example with my JC i try to get all the cuts the guild will need.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):self,friends,helping others progression,loot

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences:I only started tanking in Wrath, I've played wow since a month after launch, i raided MC/Bwl/onyxia BC i did BT and Sunwell as a prot warrior.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):i would say 7 because there is always room for improvement. I consider myself a good tank, but i'm never afraid to ask questions and take advice.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:i am friend with Lissala and Skeggiold

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen:yes and yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:I live in tokyo so raids are not a problem 7pm server is 9am for me Very Happy

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:Honestly i think player B should get it, A guild is a single unit that should be working at its best. More members with better gear get things done better.

*letting you know english is my 3rd languange if i did not make sense im sorry Sad

Sakado

Back to top Go down

Protection paly Empty Re: Protection paly

Post  Lissala Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:28 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Most amazing girl evar. (Aside from Laidy and Kikikik ..!)

Lissala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakado Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:37 pm

I want to edit something on the list i put self first because i always believe that you have to be at ease with yourself before you can help others. Same as you must love yourself to love others.

Sakado

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down