Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaydine - Resto Druid

Go down

Kaydine - Resto Druid Empty Kaydine - Resto Druid

Post  Kaydine Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:23 am

Character Name: Kaydine

Your Age:

Class: Druid

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Restoration

Armory Link:
wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Kaydine

Professions:
Alchemy (450)
Herbalism (465)

Current Guild:
<Amicus>

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
<Imperium> – They had combined with Amicus to continue raiding in Burning Crusade.
<Amicus> –Back in BC Amicus had suffered an issue with progression. After numerous attempts along with other core members of the guild to restore Amicus back to its progressing state I decided to find another guild with more serious players. I apped around and found my way into Mistaken on Stormreaver.
<Mistaken> –After some progression issues in Sunwell the guild decided to disband until the release of Wrath of the Lich King. I then server transferred back to Emerald Dream and joined Amicus once again (as a friend status). I lost touch with Mistaken and decided to not return after the release.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:

I know quite a few member of Merciless and am impressed with what I have seen out of them. Merciless seems like a good guild that is serious about progression and raiding but can still have a good time while doing it. Also Beluro is there and a chance to continue raiding with a former core member of Amicus is a chance I can’t pass up. Smile

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
I believe that I will gain the chance to continue progressing through WotLK and see end game content. I also believe I will have found a good home for my druid filled with good players.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:

The most amazing tree heals you’ve ever seen! But beyond that I believe you will gain a dedicated resto druid that knows what she is doing, isn’t going to stand in the scary shit on the ground, and will actually show up for raids and be ready for progression.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:
I would say that I am very guild oriented. Whenever I'm online I'm always running heriocs with guildies (or I guess Merciless now a days since no one is ever on in Amicus) or helping people with whatever they need. Whether it be leveling, quests, professions I'm always up for helping out someone who needs it.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Progression > Helping Others > Loot > Friends > Self

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences:

Pre-BC: I didn’t start playing WoW until a few months after the release of Burning Crusade, though I have gone back to a good majority of the raids just to have the experience.
BC: I’ve successfully downed every boss in Kara, Gruuls, Mag, TK, SSC, ZA (On timer and have my Amani War Bear), Hyjal, BT, and up to Muru in Sunwell all pre-nerf patch.
WoTLK: Naxx 10/25 OS 10/25 EOE 10/25 VOA 10/25

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
I’m going to say 9.5. I’ve been playing a resto druid for about 2 years now and know the class inside out. But I’m not going to say that I know every single trick, rotation ect. There is always something new you can learn.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:

Beluro! I’ve known him since I joined Amicus almost 2 years ago now.
I’ve done several raids/heroics with Arianitha, Demonic, and quite a few other people. (If I start naming everyone the list would be terribly long).
I’ve also talked to Ash and a few others in vent though haven’t had the experience of raiding with them yet.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen:

Yes to all three.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:

Monday – Friday: 7pm server to whenever the raid ends
Weekends: Whenever works for me

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

With that being the only information given I’m going to go with Player B. There are times when a person needs to pass on loot to another player due to it being the most beneficial thing for the guild, the player, and progression. But there are exceptions! Say player A hasn’t gotten loot in quite some time yet Player B is getting several pieces. Player A should then receive the piece if it’s a significant upgrade and not a +2 intellect of a difference type thing.

Kaydine

Back to top Go down