Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 Hunter - Gorlancer's app

Go down

80 Hunter - Gorlancer's app Empty 80 Hunter - Gorlancer's app

Post  Gor_to_t Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Character Name: Gorlancer

Your Age: 21

Class: Hunter

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Beast PVE (Usually), Marks PVP (Usually)

Armory Link:

Professions: Engineering/Mining

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Blacktooth Grin - we moved here.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: You guys seem like a solid raiding guild, spoke with Ashuos in game about the quality of the people and raiding progress etc. Plus, really cool guild name Smile

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Gear? haha - raid experience, possibly some friends, and maybe....just maybe....the one for me.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: DPS? I'm mainly in PvP gear atm, very experienced in arena and PvP as a whole. Willing to help anyone (especially the hunter class) with PvP questions, tips, etc.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yeah I think so, I'm a nice guy and I try to be as helpful as possible - being as hunters are outcast lepers.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Helping Others, Progression...and I think Self+Loot go in the same category.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: None to brag about...Kara, Zul'Aman.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Ashuos

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Vent

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Pretty much whenever, I'm a jobless piece of crap atm, I just take care of my brothers and sisters - take them to school in the morning, and I'm free until I pick them up, then I'm free again at night.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I think...if it's not a significant upgrade - then player A should win - assuming it'll also be an upgrade for him/her also - after all that is the point of rolling. But if it IS a MUCH larger upgrade - then player B by all means, which'll help the guild more in the long run.

BY THE WAY - I MAKE MUSIC. HIT ME UP @

MYSPACE.COM/LINTYPOCKETS

Thank you for your cooperation.

no no, thank YOU Smile

Gor_to_t

Back to top Go down