Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hehe lvl 30 shaman ;)

2 posters

Go down

hehe lvl 30 shaman ;) Empty hehe lvl 30 shaman ;)

Post  Malffury Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Character Name: Malffuryon

Your Age: 15 years old Wink

Class: shaman

Level: 30 (well really i am 29, but i have low bars left to pass)

Talent Spec: full elemental

Armory Link:

Professions: inscription and herb.

Current Guild: no guild xD

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: no guild

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: well, let me do a litle introduccion; before come to blizzard i was playing on free servers (chilean servers) about 1 year or more. well not much i buy the real wow and a "prepago" card to play in blizard. Well, the days passed on, and always when i ask for help a merciless guild guys help me in instances, for money, etc. well, thats the general point, i fell really alone in blizard, all mi friends play on free servers, and i think merciless is the best guild for that Wink. relations

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: coperation, help and good relations Wink

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: well, a good friend for all you need, coperation, no ninjaloter guy xD and spanish lessons xD

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Mmmmm, i can say yes, because i never get angry o fight with other guys Wink

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): MMMmmm helping others, friends, progression, self and finally loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: well... let me see, i play wow like 1.8 version, i know all instances, but the unic onesi didnt know too much is ahn qiraj and naxxramas a litle

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: i know a guy called forgoten, he helps to find this page Wink

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: nope, but i can download it =D xD

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: srry guys, im chilean (chile) and mi english is limitated, i dont understand the question :SSS

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: well, in the roll is only lucky, but sometimes one have to sacrifice and give the loot to other thats really need the loot because he donts have equip. i know its hard to do, but it is for someone other, u have to sacrifice sometimes and give teh loot to otherone Wink
i think player B gains teh loot ;D

Malffury

Back to top Go down

hehe lvl 30 shaman ;) Empty Re: hehe lvl 30 shaman ;)

Post  Memorae Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:24 am

I am not positive that you know anyone currently in Merciless but if you do not, we are trying to recruit people 65+ for Wraith of the Lich King content. I'm sorry for any confusion, if you have any other questions please contact myself or Ashuos in game.

Memorae

Back to top Go down

Post  Pental Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:16 am

We're an end game raid guild. Personally, I wouldn't recruit anyone under 70.

In 2 weeks I won't be recruiting anyone under 80.
Pental
Pental

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down