Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchen 80 Shaman

2 posters

Go down

Witchen 80 Shaman Empty Witchen 80 Shaman

Post  withcen Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Character Name: Withcen

Your Age: 21

Class: Shaman

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Enhancement. 19/52/0

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Withcen...if it doesn't work I am the only person with this name.

Professions: 450 Alchemy and 450 Enchanting.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): Just reinstalled, have to get you all these later.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): ^^

Current Guild: Guildless.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Hammered on Darkspear, had raided with them since release but after all these years we kept losing members and was hard to replace them.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Fresh start on this server and am excited to see guilds that are actively recruiting for advancement. I would like to finish off Wotlk off right and go into Cata. with a new group of people.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Hopefully just being able to raid with a new group of mature players; not much else to the game, depends on who you play with to me.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A loyal member who is in it for the long haul. I always come prepared and research every encounter before hand.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes. I like to progress in content, but at the same time I like seeing those I raid with and myself becoming better players.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping others, progression, friends, loot, self.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
Vanilla: Up through BWL, server first. Came back for Naxx but didn't progress too far.
BC: Finished everything, have all the achievements. Says 10/15/08 for all of them except Sunwell which is 10/26/08.
WOTLk: All of Nax, up to Yogg in Uld, all of ToC, and for ICC I haven't downed everything on heroic 25 except PP, Sind, and LK.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): I would say 8 out of 10. I have been playing Shaman for so long but switched to enhance when wotlk came out. I pretty much know my class inside and out, but there are always things you find out along the way.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
Nope, and nope.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes I do. I use elitistjerks mainly, and also like to use youtube fights from an enhancement point of view just to get a feel for it.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Nope.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes to all of those.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Not at the moment, just got back from a three month break. Can invest though.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Pretty much free every night from 7 server time to whenever.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I would say player A. True it might be a larger upgrade for player B, but at the same time I would hope player A realizes this. Everyone is in it for more than one week so having to wait again and knowing the next time it drops it's yours is reassuring. Atleast how I look at it.

withcen

Back to top Go down

Witchen 80 Shaman Empty Re: Witchen 80 Shaman

Post  Ash Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:48 pm

We currently already have a full time enhancement shaman, having 2 in the raid lowers overall raid DPS. Are you ok with being benched?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down