Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 BE Holy Pally

Go down

70 BE Holy Pally Empty 70 BE Holy Pally

Post  Deathblo Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:21 pm

Character Name: Deathblood

Your Age:20

Class:Paladin

Level:70

Talent Spec:Holy

Armory Link

Professions:296 Enchanting

Current Guild:N/A

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Warson Clan/Deployed to Iraq

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:I have raided several times with Merciless, including a recent Hyjal attempt.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A better knowledge of end game content, increased raid experience, and maybe some friends.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A down to earth raider that enjoys the game, dubbed "The Helper" by numerous players.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I am very guild oriented. I like all aspects of the game, especially leveling or helping someone else level.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Friends, Helping Other, Loot, Self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Kara runs weekly since BC and Gruul's on occassion.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Used to heal Kara runs for Merciless before deploying to Iraq, but don't remember anyone.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: Yes to all.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: MON-THUR: 1800-2300 MNT FRI-SAT:1800-0200 MNT SUN:1700-2200 MNT I am in the army so occasionally get put on 24h duty. Raids are out on those days, but I will give several days notice on the dates.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Progression is key, if one person gets a major uprade immediately, it could ultimately mean a major upgrade for the guild down the line. As long as warriors aren't rolling on hunter bows, should be guild first.

Deathblo

Back to top Go down