Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 85 Holy Pally

Go down

Level 85 Holy Pally Empty Level 85 Holy Pally

Post  Turialsh Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:09 am

Character Name: Turialsha

Your Age: 20 (21 in 11 days)

Class: Paladin

Level: 85

Talent Spec: Holy/Ret

Armory Link:

Professions: Mining/Jewelcrafting

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): Level 85 Holy Pally Wowscrnshot010811004906.th

Nothing too fancy, my main addons are Grid2, Recount, Atlas (and all the things with it), Deadly Boss Mods (also all the plugins), Playerscore (thinking of getting rid of it) and I'm testing out a newer simple Threat meter (that black box above my chat window), Omen.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): N/A

Current Guild: Super Absorbant

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Nothing is happening and I'm getting bored!

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I wish to raid again like I did in the old days, have fun and get some uber epic stuff Very Happy

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A cool place, with awesome people, and people who care about this game.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Another member to help within raids, always need heals and BG's. I always try my hardest!

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yeah, I'm usually always helpful, and always playing xD

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Helping Others, Loot, Self, Friends

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Oh god!!!!!

During Burning Crusade
Kara - clear
SSC - clear
TK - clear
BT - clear
SW - First two bosses

Wrath
Naxx 10/25 - clear
Ulduar 10 (mostly finished)
ToC 10 - clear
ToC 10 Heroic (killed first 2 bosses)
Toc 25 N/A
ICC 10 - clear
ICC 25 - couple bosses

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 1 being lowest and 10 being the highest, 9

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? No and No.
I use grid2 for healing, I found a way of creating mouse over macros. I just have to mouse over the persons name and I can cast a heal on them. (Also it doesn't break with new patches, cause mouse overs work with the regular UI)

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Used to but mostly I have figured out how to play my class on my own, from countless dungeon running and advice from other players.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: no one

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Got it all

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Yep, on my iphone

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Tuesday (all day), Wednesday (all day), Thursday (all day) Saturday (all day). Sunday, Monday and Friday's are my work days, but I can slowly change them if need be!

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: It really all depends on the situation, at the start player B should get the piece of gear but!!!!!! It all depends about who player B is. Is player B an Alt, if so player A gets the piece. Does player B raid all the time? How much better geared is player A, slightly better or much much better? Is it offspec loot for player A? Lastly, is player A a healer and player B a DPS or vice versa?

Turialsh

Back to top Go down

Level 85 Holy Pally Empty Re: Level 85 Holy Pally

Post  Turialsh Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:38 am

Well Here is my Armory link

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/turialsha/simple

Turialsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Looks good, contact me in game for further details.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down