Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Tamer Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Character Name: TamerDarK

Your Age: 19

Class: Rogue

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Assassination

Armory Link:

Professions: LW/SK (Maxed)

Current Guild: No one

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: No one

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Cause I have heard that you are doing some raids and always wanna do farm badges and I love it

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: People to group and do some heroics and maybe raid kara and another raids

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A good Rogue to PvE always able to do it when I'm playing and I'm learn easily when I don't know a boss or something.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, I always try to get the best group I can till the whole group is happy

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, loot, friends, helping others, self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: no one

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Crünt, Bullman, Elreaper, Ovërlord

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: yep

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: from 15 till 00 aprox. It could change If i need to study or something for my univercity

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B cause the Player A already have more gear and Player B need it more than him.

Tamer

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Bullman Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:43 pm

He is a good DPS and really Good player, im doing Heroics all the time with him

and a real live friend . . . !

Bullman

Back to top Go down

Post  wraithnplate Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:06 pm

Offered invite on the condition that he get major gear upgrades prior to being allowed into progression raids and it was rejected. Again i'm sorry Bullman.

wraithnplate

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicangel Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:52 pm

Your gear meets entry level kara standards. I dont doubt your skill as a rogue howver u would need to Upgrade your gear before even thinking about entering T5 content or above. U did well imo Of getting the season 2 weapons howver your other gear - boots and bracers are in need of upgrading via Kara or Badge gear.
Demonicangel
Demonicangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down