Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

4 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post  MAINGLE, Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:41 am

Character Name: MAINGLE

Your Age:24

Class:Rogue

Level:70

Talent Spec: subtlety

Armory Link:

Professions:skinn & leatherworkin

Current Guild:none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: lost my internet and i got kicked for not being on in a wile

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I have a friend that is in the guild

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: i think ill get a good group of people to quest and raid with.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a good friend who is mature and always on time to things i say ill be at

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: ya i feel im guild oriented cause i love helping out others when the need it and always like having someone to talk to, quest and raid with.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): probression, loot, helping others, friends, self.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:I just started playing again after being off wow for 3 months, so i havent raided very much

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: laidycane

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: vent, omen and group calender... I can get deadlybossmod when ever

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: server time i can start anytime between 7pm to 9pm and end around 2am

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: player b because he has more to gain from getting the loot

MAINGLE,

Back to top Go down

application Empty :)

Post  LaidyCane Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Yeah the real Maingle is Back!!!
LaidyCane
LaidyCane

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  ghastlyone Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:47 am

Professions:skinn & leatherworkin

can I get a spell check please
ghastlyone
ghastlyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Canessa Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:18 am

umm...think Professions is spelled right...is that the kind of check you want ghastly?

Canessa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumainia Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:02 pm

Is this the Managle that i used to play with awhile back? If it is welcome back to WoW....?
Lumainia
Lumainia

Back to top Go down

Post  LaidyCane Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:35 am

Yes Lubaby it is Maingle from way back he is back from the dead or where ever he was!!
LaidyCane
LaidyCane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down